< 19 > The mafia he is!

Mishti :)

Abir doesn't want to kill Myke Jackson, he wants him to suffer every second of his life. He wants him to die everyday, so he decided to not kill him. Everyone agreed with him. Last night, Myke Jackson was admitted in the hospital due to cardiac arrest. The doctor said that he's doing good now .

It must be not easy for him cope up with the current situation of his family, he lost his wife and two sons. Now he have no one to whom he can say family. He had broken all his bonds with his brothers & sisters after he became billionaire and now his family doesn't give a damn to him. Nobody even came to his son's and wife's funeral.

I have never seen an unlucky man like him, it's all because he was greedy for money and fame. Even I was always greedy, but I was greedy for my success and both were different. Today I was leaving for Rajkot, Agarwal mansion. Before that I wanted to see Abir for once.

I decided to just see him before leaving and won't make a conversation with him. But when I reached his room, it's empty. I decided to leave, but then my eyes fell the board where he had made a map yesterday. I took a clear view of the board, he had erased most of it.. His behavior was strange, what's he upto!

As I left his room, I bumped with Ayansh bhai.. "Are you searching for Abir? " He asked me, "No, I umm.. Yeah I mean, yes! " I finally said, "He went to visit Myke Jackson, " he said, the ground beneath me slipped away. "To the hospital? Why? "

"Don't worry, your brothers are with him too! "

"But bhai, he told me that he doesn't want to kill Myke Jackson, " I said, I completely remembered his words. "But he didn't say that he will let him go! "

My mouth fell agap, "So what's he upto! "

"He would give him some sort of drugs, that will make him paralyzed for life and also it will make his heart weak and he won't be able speak anything for life. But he can see everything, he will understand everything, but he won't be able to speak anything! "

That's what I was thinking, Abir will never let someone go so easily. "Thank you for keeping me updated, " I thanked him and left. When I went outside, my eyes fell on the cctv. I wanted to see which type of map Abir was making yesterday . Because it's exactly looking like a place of Sydney. I need to know what's he upto!

Sharanya came outside to say a goodbye to me, "Hey is this cctv camera capture the inside view of the discussion room through the window? " I asked her and she nodded positively.. "But it can only capture the view till some point near the window! " she added, Abir was doing the map, just standing beside the window!

"Can you send me the footage of last night, when I was with Abir? I need that, it's urgent, " I said, she stared at me in confusion , but gave a positive node.. "Thank you, I need to go back, it's urgent, " I said her, after hugging her I got inside the car..

"Hey stop! "

I looked at sharanya, raising my brows in query. "Take me with you as well, I know where is the hospital! " She said, so she got to know that U was going to Abir  .. I let her come inside.. She put the hospital location in my google map, it showed 80 kilometers away from my current location .. I started driving as fast as possible.

"Hey, I am still unaware of the past, will you please tell me what has actually happened in the past with both of our family? We still have two hours to reach the hospital, so you can explain the story to me! " I said, she took a sip of water and sat comfortably on the passenger seat.

"Your grandfather and my bade papa, I mean Ayansh bhai's father were good friends, in both personal and professional life. Myke Jackson and someone named Mr Robert were made a business deal with us! At that time both Agarwal company and Rajvansh company were doing really well and were at the top level..