< 15 > Her Bold Confession

Abir :)

We had a safe flight to Mumbai. Adrene has booked hotels for us. Our family was staying on the 6th floor while Agarwal's were staying on the 7th floor, but Mishti's floor was on the 5th floor. There are CCTV cameras everywhere, but Ruhan has confirmed that he would generate it and will send filter copies to Adrene or other Jackson family. So we were not much worried. There's still two days left for the event.

I was chillin in my room, looking outside at the view of Mumbai through the big glass frame. A knock on my door disturbed my peace, "Come in! " I said, I had kept the door open. Mivan, Maanvir and Mrinal came inside, I wasn't expecting their presence at this hour. "Everything alright guys? " I asked them, gesturing for them to take a seat.

They all gave me a straight look, Mivan had his bold eyes on me. I cleared my throat, "Umm Sharanya did something that bothered you? " I questioned him, his eyes rolled back. "It's not about your sister , it's about my sister ! " He stated, my eyes stayed glued on him, without any blink I gazed at them.

"Mishti likes you! " Mrinal said, I didn't even give an expression of shock. "And you know it! " Mivan added, I gave a positive node. "She didn't tell me personally, but yeah her action made it obvious! " I accepted without any hesitation , they all gave a serious node, agreeing to my words. "Woho! Why are you guys being so serious? " I gulped.

I could feel the atmosphere changing into a stressed environment. They all were looking a little angry and possessive about their sister. "See! You should stop messing around with other girls, because my sister has an eye on you and you should stay loyal to her! " Mrinal said , his voice loud and clear. I raised my eyebrows.

"Your sister likes me, I don't like her! " I lied..

"WHY? "

"WHY? "

"WHY? "

They all shouted in union, I stumbled back on my seat and became a little scared. "What do you mean by why? I don't like her means I don't have any romantic feelings towards her. It's as simple as that-"

"ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL? " Mivan asked, hovering over me, I leaned back on the sofa.. "Yeahh.. Of.. Of course! " I mumbled, "ISN'T SHE A GOOD HUMAN BEING? " Maanvir questioned, bending down beside Mivan. I gave a positive node in hesitation. "ISN'T SHE A WELL ESTABLISHED INDEPENDENT WOMAN? " Mrinal attacked another question after Maanvir, standing just beside him. I gave a positive response again..

These three were not throwing questions at me, but all were just wanting me to agree to their question and give a positive response. It's how they were questioning me..

"Then why don't you like her? " Mrinal asked me, his eyes scrutinized. I let out a deep breath. "You guys need to take a chill! " I said and pushed them back to take a seat. They all sat down again, but their looks could murder anyone. Argh her brothers!

"See! She's perfect from every angle, but I am not ; right? Why don't you choose a better guy for her? And look at me, unbothered about anyone's feelings and all.. I just don't like the love and relationship things. I hate commitments. I don't want to cage myself at all! " I said, I am the complete opposite of what I said about me, but I had to tell a lie.

"See Abir, we brothers would have killed the person right there if he would have hurt mishti. But it's you Abir, you have been our friend for so long. We know how you are. We know what a beautiful human being you are, expect the Casanova things. Of course being her brother we won't like if her love interest has his eyes on other girls. That's why we just want you to keep everything aside and give her a chance! " Mivan said politely..

"You guys don't want me to give her a chance, you are literally forcing me, threatening me to give her a chance! " I said making a fake crying voice, "Here the melodrama begins! " Mrinal commented, I cleared my throat and shrugged off. "I know you are possessive about your sister, but you can't just force me into a relationship where I don't want the girl! " I said , their face dropped.