< 23 > Tears Of Love

Abir :)

Papa's denial, Mishti's confession, ooth taking , the murder, escaping the situation, falling into the ocean - and then stop!

"Abir breath! "

I heard a familiar voice, I had gained my sense, but I was facing some difficulties, I was not able to open my eyes.. "Get me the injection..! " I heard her saying, I felt like someone was choking me to death, the constant beeping sound of some machines were terrifying for me.. I tried to move my fingers, everything was exploding in my head..

"Abir relax! You will be fine, " and I felt a pinch of pain on my wrist as someone dabbed an injection into my vein.. Slowly the pain started vanishing, I took my own time to come back to normal.. My breath became normal, I could feel my heart beat getting to regular pace..

I slowly opened my eyes, my vision was blurry.. I closed it again and rested for a few minutes. And again I opened my eyes, the room was filled with silence, the only noise I could hear was some beeping sounds of machines..

"How are you feeling? " I looked towards the owner of the familiar voice, it's Ziya! I blinked my eyes two times and just stared at her.. She smiled to me and sat down on the table.. "Congratulations Abir Rajvansh! You are waking up after six freaking months, " she stated in her doctor accent and shook her head in disbelief..

My eyes became round, I stared at her in disbelief. My eyes travelled around the big room and there's noone except Ziya.. I stared back at her.. "Where is everyone? " I whispered in a very difficulty, "Are you facing any problem while breathing? " She asked me and I shook my head .. She removed the oxygen mask from my face and studied something on the machine..

"Good...! " She muttered and again sat down.. "I have been sleeping here for the last six months? " I whisper-asked and she nodded positively.. "You slipped into coma! " She responded, I was glad that I was alive. "Why nobody is here? " I asked her, she sighed..

"Because nobody knows that you are alive. According to everyone you are dead! " She stated, a line formed between my eyes and when I realized what she said my eyes widened again.. "Why...? " Only thing I could utter..

"You are the only one knows about me? " I added, she rolled her eyes at me..

"Your father would put me in jail in kidnapping case then! " She said, I chuckled slightly.

"Papa knows about me then? "

She nodded..

"Maa? "

She nodded again.

"Anyone from my family? "

She shook her head negatively..

"Ruhan? "

Again a negative response!

"Anyone from Agarwal family? "

"There's a rift between the two families, so forget about that! " She said, it's another shock for me..

"Mishti? "

She gave me a side eye look and shook her head negatively..

For the last six months they all were thinking me dead. I was just thinking about Mishti.. I don't know how she got to know that I was going to kill the Prime Minister, she had called me at that time.. She's literally begging me to stop, but I didn't listen to her because I was adamant by my decision..

"How is she? Can you show me any of her picture? How is she looking now? Does she still remember me? " I asked her, I had a lot of questions, but I could ask a few.. Her eyes scrutinized after listening to my question. "Oh so now you remember her? What were you doing when she tried to stop you? " She mocked me, "Tell me na! I want to know about her, " I said being desperate..