< 17 > Intimacy of Heart

Mishti :)

Most of the guests left the venue after the fire incident, some were there who were actually concerned. Both Rajvansh & Agarwals were there to watch the drama, Adrene's mom was crying and her situation has become worse. The Fire Brigade worker managed to bring Adrene's body out the house.

He was still alive.

We all were unbothered because even though he was breathing, he was half burnt, he had no capacity to speak nor was he capable of moving. I couldn't look at his body. The doctor arrived without making any delay , he first injected a medicine into his body. And the next moment his soul left his body.

Ayansh bhai had replaced the medicine with poison. "Adrene! " Myke Jackson shouted at the top of his voice, we all were just watching him giving sympathy looks. His mom lost his sense , she was taken to hospital.. "Check all the CCTV and security.. I need footage of every minute, every second . I won't spare the person who did it to my son! " Myke Jackson screamed in anger, I was feeling pity for him..

The staff started checking the footage, but every single thing was deleted. He started shouting at his staff, I was done with the drama. So I went back to my hotel.. After a few minutes somebody knocked on my door. It's cops, as per orders they started checking my room, documents, phone, laptop, everything. We had left no proof behind us.

After two hours of checking they left. I took a breath of relief. We all were acting normal, I slept quietly.. The next day I had a flight to Gujarat, my family will join me later. I wanted to say bye to Abir before leaving, but I didn't get a chance to meet him . And in all this chaos, it was better to not meet him.. And even it's better for me, I want to stay away from him .

I can't force him to feel for me the same way I do. It's better to let him go.. I have made myself understand it a thousand times before, but it doesn't help at all.. He makes me weak, he melts my heart the moment my eyes fall upon him ..

Now I feel like building my career was easier than melting his heart, God has gifted him a stoned heart with a beautiful face and worth-dying smile. I have booked a hotel in Rajkot, according to media I would stay at hotel. But everyone of my family wanted me to stay at Agarwal house. I agreed to them, after a whole decade I will go to Agarwal mansion..

We still can't behave normally in front of the media, otherwise Myke Jackson will first doubt on us. So we will continue acting like we used to do, Mishti Agarwal has no connection with her family.. I kept my luggage in the hotel and took a bath.. I would visit Agarwal mansion in the evening..

After taking a nap, I got ready.. I wore a white anaarkali, after ages I was wearing a traditional fit and it reminded me of Abir. He loves traditional wear , but he has never seen me in traditional outfits except that garba day, that's even for a short period of time. He isn't dying to see me in traditionals, it's me who's dying to show myself in traditionals..