<1> Face Off

(How is the cover looking?)

___________

"Ms Agarwal, your father wants to know if you are free today or not! " my PA, Ms Jivika Patel, asked me.. The day was hectic for me.. I took a glance of her and sipped my coffee. "So what do you think to answer him? " I questioned back, she took out her notepad before answering..

"Mam! Your today's works end here and you are totally free now, so! " she took a pause, I looked outside of the window. The sun was about to set, I felt like to go to the near beach and get some fresh air.. "So? " I asked, she licked her lips, "I will inform him that you don't have enough time to waste on him! " she replied, I smiled and stood up , grabbing my car key I left the office..

The red and orange hue was reflecting on the building of my company, my eyes glistened as I felt proud of myself. There's no one who will be proud for me, but I can feel proud on myself, for the dedication and efforts I put on to stand this company and to take it to another level..

I told the driver to go back, I wanted to drive by myself.. I stay here at Gold coast, so I regularly visits beaches to calm my mind. I parked my car and kept my sandals in the car and chose to walk bare feet. It's monday, so it's less crowded.. Though there were a very few people, I chose to walk more till I reach the part of beach where there's no one..

I started walking through the sands and soon I reached near the water.. I started walking, looking at the sky.. The clouds painted with changing color as the sun goes down. The cold wind against my skin felt relaxing. I could only hear the soothing sound of crashing waves against each other..

Sometimes these waves were pushing me back and sometimes they were not even touching me.. I walked and walked until I heard some instrumental music, I followed the direction from where it was coming.. My feet stopped seeing a group of people practising their music.. I sat down on the soil, facing the beautiful sea.

There's no people on this planet who can calm my heart, but nature. I am grateful to God for making this world so beautiful. Sometimes I feel like I should go on a trip, explore every place of nature and just stay there for a while. One day definitely, when I will prioritize myself over my professional growth. Now I am just being greedy.. I closed my eyes and I could hear the soothing voice of that man along with the beautiful rhythmic waves of their instrument..

I sat there alone for the next one hour, the band people left after awhile but I was still sitting there. Everything was dark.. Today I was feeling extremely lonely, because it's my birthday and I am just alone. I have such a big family, but all they do is shoot people. My mother, my dear mother, who's always praying for them, their safety, their wellbeing.. My father and uncles who are busy making new enemies everyday and killing old enemies... My brothers who are just protectors of their fathers..

So here is me, nobody's priority, don't have someone with whom I can be at home.. Life sucks sometimes, many times actually.. But isn't it enough to live a peaceful life alone rather than staying with people who just ruin your mental health ..I have involved myself so much in work that I forget there's a world beyond it..