< 11 > Breaking her Heart

Abir :)

We all gathered in our regular hang out place. Maanvir was yet to come, I didn't want him to bring Mishti. But she is coming. I really want to keep a distance between us. First I was scared what if I would fall for her, now I am scared because she's already falling for me.

I want her to lead a happy life, I want her future to be bright. I don't even have a future, so I don't want to involve her in my life. I don't want her to yearn for me for her whole life. If I can't keep her away, then I would make her hate me to such an extent that my existence won't affect her by any fucking way..

She's been calling and texting me from last night, I didn't respond to any of her calls nor did I message her.. I don't think after this she would ask me anything.. "Let both of them come, then we will start the game! " Sharanya said, she was arranging the table..

My life has become a game..

They both arrived, my eyes travelled to her to check whether her mood was light or she was off.. But to my surprise she was happy and unbothered, she didn't even take a glance of me.. I didn't like it, but I was happy about it. She sat between Mivan and Mrinal.. They had some cousins talks then we started the game..

We were playing Never Have I Ever.. Someone will ask a question, if you take a sip from the glass then you have done it. If you won't take a sip, then you haven't done..

"Okay, so I will start it, " Sharanya said, we all agreed.. "Never Have I Ever beaten someone! " it was more like a mock, we all glared at her.. Everyone here has beaten somebody or someone , so we all took a sip from the juice including Mishti .. "Violent people! " she commented, I rolled my eyes..

Next Mishti..

"Never Have I Ever killed someone! " she said, I sighed. Both of these girls were just demeaning us.. We all men took a sip from our respective glass and they both giggled.. "Murderers ! " she commented, we all shrugged off..

Next Rohan..

"Never Have I Ever kissed someone! " Rohan said, it reminded me of Mishti and my kiss.. Everyone took a sip, because everyone had their first kiss and were in a relationship .. Mishti didn't take the sip, she thinks she didn't kiss, but she had! When I pulled the class and everyone stared at me.. "You have done a lot of projects, kissing your opposite lead doesn't count here! " Mivan said.

"Hello? Abir have signed no-kissing contact for every music video.. He has never kissed anyone in his projects! " Ruhan defended me, I gave him a side eyes.. Mishti took a breath of relief and it didn't go unnoticed by me.. I took a glass of sip & everyone were shocked again..

"I belong to the entertainment industry , so yeah I had kissed girls not on screen but off-screen , " I lied, Mishti's eyes was on me, but when I looked at her she tore her gaze away.. If creating a playboy image would make her hate me, I won't step back. Ruhan was just staring at me unbelievably, this guy knows a lot about me..

Next Maanvir..

"Never Have I Ever lost my virginity! " he said proudly, bhai and Sharanya took a sip. I looked at Sharanya, she gave me an evil smile. They both aren't vergin? Being her brother I was being protective, but she has her freedom to do anything , moreover I trust Mivan .. I again pulled the glass towards me and this time Ruhan held my hand..

"No way you have lost virginity without informing me! " he said, it made me laugh, everyone laughed at him .. "Why are you sounding like his boyfriend, Ruhan? " Mivan bhai said and everyone burst out laughing. I took a sip from the glass, Mishti's eyes were glued to the table.

"Abir? " Sharanya was out of words, "You never had a girlfriend! " she stated me.. "I already told you that I belong to entertainment industry and it's so common there! " I stated, she looked at me unbelievably.. "So you fuck around random girl at random places? " Ruhan said mockingly and I nodded positively..