< 22 > It's always You!

Mishti :)

"Hey girl! Are you feeling okay? "

"Abir...! " I whispered in my sleep, someone was constantly shaking my hand.. I opened my heavy eyelids, a stranger couple were standing beside me.. I was laying on a bed in a stranger's house, I sat down hurriedly..

"Relax, you can trust us! " The lady said after seeing me panicking.. "Who is Abir? You were constantly taking his name! " She said, and again everything hit me at once. I sighed, I was again in the world where Abir Rajvansh doesn't exist.. I didn't cry anymore, there's no tears left, I have shed everything.

"Were you going to end your life? " The guy asked me, I looked at him and shook my head negatively.. I don't know why I jumped into the ocean.. I just got pulled into it. Like it's calling me.. "A boat was passing by the valley, we were in that boat. It's your good luck that there's a rescue man with us.. He saved you, and we took you here. We called the doctor as well, God saved you today! " He said..

I remained quiet. What was I thinking when I jumped from the cliff?

"Someone named Mivan has called you, your phone was on the ground of the valley! I informed him about you, " he said, my eyes widened.. Shit! He would think that I was being suicidal..

"Thank you....! " I muttered and grabbed my phone before leaving.. When I reached the door I saw my brothers , my heart almost jumped out of my throat seeing their face. They all were hell scared.. I was pulled into their embrace, they all caged me.. "Why did you do that? " Mrinal bhai was crying.. I had never seen him crying in my whole life, seeing him crying like a baby made me feel bad..

"Please talk to us, we are here to listen.. But don't take such steps again! " Mivan bhai said after breaking our hug, Maanvir bhai was still holding me in his embrace like a protective brother.. "I wasn't ending my life! " I whispered, "Then why did you go there? We have already lost someone so close to us.. Please don't do such things, " Mivan bhai said , he was angry but didn't show his anger because I was sensitive at that moment .. I sighed in distress..

If it would have been any other day, they would have slapped me right left & center for taking such a horrible step, but here the situation is already worse for me.

"Let's go! " Maanvir bhai dragged me to outside, Mivan bhai and Mrinal bhai went inside to thank the couple who saved me.. I remembered when I jumped from the cliff, there's a boat near the valley .. But I was too distracted to listen to anyone.. I was driven by his presence when he doesn't exist in real..

Maanvir bhai again hugged me, he started crying in my arms.. A lump formed in my throat, I gulped hard.. My both brothers came and started patting bhai's back.. "We stayed away from you for a decade.. It's like a punishment to us, don't punish us again! " Bhai yelped breaking the hug, I didn't want to end my life. But why would anyone believe me! It looked like I was being suicidal..

"I am hungry, let's go and eat something! " I said to distract myself from the topic.. As I got in the car, I looked outside. The couple's house was near the beach.. My eyes fell on the ocean, I felt like it's calling me again. I have become crazy.. Maybe because Abir lost his life here, so the place was painful yet working like an ointment to my wound.. Unknowingly a tear rolled down my eyes..

I looked at my brothers, they were staring at me with concerned filled eyes.. I became conscious, I didn't want them to be worried for me.. "This is due to dust, " I said while wiping my tears.. "The windows are locked ! " Mrinal bhai said, then I realized I was inside a car and the doors were closed.. I lowered my gaze and kept my eyes on my palm..

The car stopped in front of a restaurant.. I hadn't taken anything, but felt like my stomach was full. But if I would tell them, they will think I don't want to eat and starve myself because my heart was broken. So I didn't say anything..