< 25 > A little promise & a kiss

Mishti :)

The very first marriage in Agarwal house of our generation, bhai's wedding. I was hella excited, because after coming here to Australia I hadn't attended any Indian wedding. Both of our  families have decided to keep the engagement ceremony here, in Australia. But all the other function including marriage will be occurred in India.

I thought bhai & Sharanya would choose a destination wedding, but they wants to marry in the village. So we would go to Rajvansh family's village.. It would be a different experience.. That day two families met for their wedding discussion, engagement date was finalized to keep after a week .. Today's their engagement..

We had only one week, so I didn't make any lehnga according to my choice .. Sharanya has her own ethnic brand , so I ordered one readymade lehnga. Being the only daughter of Agarwal's I wanted to look good, moreover in your bhai's marriage function, you should be in limelight after the bride & groom.. Lol.

In the last one week, Abir used to stay busy due to all the work related to engagement.. Media has still no idea about the engagement. Both the families are continuously meeting, so there's a rumour about Abir and my wedding. So many articles have been released regarding it, of course all because of Abir Rajvansh.. People have more interest in an artist's personal life rather than us, businessman..

So as he's the famous singer worldwide, there's his name all over the article regarding the wedding. Media is even more surprised wondering how the rivalry between Agarwal & Rajvansh ended, who would tell them that it has ended decade ago and they were just faking it..

Abir had told me to order a blue lehnga so that we would twin together.. I was still mad at him, but deep down I wanted to twin with him, so I chose a blue lehnga for myself.. For emergency I have ordered a Indo-western jumpsuit and a embredory gown..

I have come here to Agarwal house to get ready.. Now I don't stay alone anymore. Either I would be at Agarwal house or mumma stays with me in my house. Jeevika doesn't come here to Agarwal house, of course she thinks this family as her in law and she's hell shy. Nobody from my family knows about her and Mrinal bhai's dating..

So every time I come here to stay with my family, Mrinal bhai goes to my house to stay with her. They're the cutest, because bhai is extrovert while she's ambivert and shy.. Mivan bhai is going to marry Sharanya, Mrinal bhai is dating Jeevika, only Maanvir bhai is left.. I hope he finds his soulmate soon. And about me, God knows what am I doing..

As Abir stayed busy in this week, he managed to take time for myself just to say sorry.. But of course I am not going to melt so soon.. He has a lot of patience, not for once he has become annoyed. He should hold the patience, because I had showed a lot of patience and put every possible efforts before his accident. So it's his time!

Not settling for bare minimum..

Moreover, I am not focused on his apology or efforts, all I want him to prioritize himself even the worst of worst comes. What if tomorrow a situation will take place like yesterday and he would go ahead without thinking of himself. And I very well know him, he would never choose himself over anyone over anything..

Sometimes I get melted seeing him putting so much efforts, but many more ways to go!!

I wore the skirt part of the lehnga, I became excited seeing the flare. I was looking so beautiful. But when I tried to wear the blouse, it didn't fit around me.. It's extremely loose, I looked at the watch.. I didn't have much time.. The blouse had knot, but it's loose around my abdomen, it had embredory work so if will stitch it it would look so bad..

"Mummaaaaa! " I called her loudly, panic started dripping in me.. I have hardly ten minutes, I can't even take it to a designer to fix it.. "What happened? Why are you shouting so loudly-" I didn't have to explain myself as she herself understood the problem..