< 7 > Another Betrayal

Mishti :)

I woke up with a jerk after seeing a horrible nightmare

I woke up with a jerk after seeing a horrible nightmare. I was kept in a bedroom, I couldn't see anything properly in the semi dark room.. My head was spinning, I looked around and there was no window,but just a door . Slowly slowly all the incidents started hitting me.. I pinched myself and realized it's all not a dream..

I remembered I was wearing a suit in the morning, but now I was wearing a night frock.. I flinched a little when someone opened the door, a black shadow of a tall figure painted on the white floor . My throat was dry.. He turned on the light, with my half closed eyes I looked at the person. And my eyes again met with the cold brown orbs.. He started walking towards my bed, his eyes fixed on me..

"Why? Why have you brought me here? What do you want? " I whispered, but I had no strength left in me.. He pulled the blanket and covered my bare legs and sat just behind me.. "Come in! " he said, I looked back.. A male doctor came inside . He kept a box on the bed and pulled out an injection..

"No, what are you doing? What's this? " I said, but I couldn't move back, because Abir was just sitting behind me.. "No, Please no! " I shouted at the doctor as he stepped close to me.. Before I could do anything Abir dragged me to his lap along with the blanket.. He wrapped his one arm around my shoulder and the other around my belly, caging my both hands.. "Abir, please! " I whispered and burst out crying..

"Don't cry, Princess. You are making it difficult for me as well, " he whispered in my ears, the doctor injected the injection on my hand, I started crying like a child because it hurt me. And the way Abir was behaving towards me, it's causing me more pain. The doctor applied some ointment on my forehead and applied a band-aid..

I was completely drained, he left with his stuff. "There's no point of barking in front of you, because you won't trust me. So just lay down , or you can take a bath to relax yourself! " he said and patted my cheek. I threw his hand away. He opened the wardrobe and brought a towel and a pair of clothes.. " I am going outside, just take a bath !" He left..

I went to the washroom, my body was doing a back and forth motion at its own . I dropped myself on the tub and turned on the tap.. As I started losing my sense, I slipped inside the tub.. The water level increased, I wasn't able to open my eyes nor able to move my hand.. I tried to get up, but my energy couldn't let me..

I tried and tried, but I was not able move myself. The water level has increased and I was completely under the water. I felt like someone has caged me, someone was applying force on me, I wasn't even able to open my eyes. Everywhere I could see just darkness, my breathing stopped after a moment and I knew I was closed to death..

It's more horrible than any nightmare I have experienced..

I was harshly pulled out of the tub, my eyes went wide open, I tried to inhale through my mouth, but I couldn't..The water has entered my lungs, I felt suffocated.. I was just losing my senses.. Abir was constantly calling me, but I felt like I was close to death.. He placed me on the bed, I started hitting the bed because I wanted to breathe but I wasn't able to..