< 60 > The night to cherish

Mishti :)

We reached Gold Coast airport in the evening, all the family members left the airport first because the media was outside and they wouldn't let me and abir go without clicking our pictures. So we let our family members go first, after a few minutes we headed towards the exit. Abir was a well known face in Australia, so people were just staring at him while some were trying to get a picture, but we were protected by guards..

"Am I looking okay? " I was a little nervous, though I was wearing a saree, I had no idea how I was looking.. "The prettiest! " Abir commented, I would look the prettiest in his eyes anyway, there's no point in asking him.. We stepped out of the airport holding each other's hands, the media started clicking our pictures.. It's become a crowd, not just because of the media, but because of people too..

The news of Abir going back to the industry has gone viral on the internet .. I became nervous for a moment after seeing such a crowd and the media people. Abir tightened his grip around my waist and held my hand.. "Relax, we will leave soon! " He whispered, I managed to smile even though I was dying out of anxiety.. Our car was already waiting for us.. We gave a few poses and I went towards the car.. After giving some solo shots he came back..

Once our car left the airport, I felt relieved.. "How do you face the media every time? " I asked him, the noise of clicking pictures, their constant shouting for different poses and random comments, everything makes me anxious.. "I am habitual of it, it doesn't affect me anymore! " He replied, it's not everyone's cup of tea..

It's become dark out there.. We reached the Rajvansh mansion and it was decorated with lights.. A smile automatically formed on my lips, every one of them was waiting for us near the entrance.. Maa did our grihpravesh the same way she did in India.. It was a wholesome welcome and my heart was filled with gratitude..

I was excited to come to Australia because I was eagerly waiting to see our newly renovated sound proof room and it's far more beautiful than expectations.. Abir had made a separate corner for my official work and everything was placed accordingly.. The closet was big too .. I liked the whole room and its vibe..