< 10 > A Proper Kiss ?

Mishti :)

I was in my cabin, was completing the rest of the work.. But my mind was somewhere else, I have no idea about that.. I was just feeling lost and restless. Jeevika knocked on the door, I gestured for her to come inside.. "Mam! We need Abir Sir for our magazine cover and he has to do some more photo shoots for our brand and ad! " She informed me, I shut my laptop and looked up.

"I think he has taken a break, will he agree to do this ? " I questioned her, "But mam, he has signed the agreements . So according to that he has to complete all this work related to fashion shows and magazines are a part of it! So he would do it, " she mentioned, "Should I contact him? "

"No! I will handle it, " I said, she nodded and left.. I dialled his number, but he didn't pick it up.. I resumed my work again, after half an hour he called me..

Hey! Anything urgent?

Oh yah! Are you busy?

Yeah! Just preparing myself for a music video..

You were on a break right?

I signed this project two months ago, so I have to finish it.. It's just a one day shoot..

You are an actor too?

Of course not! But I play the main lead in few of my music video. And it's one of a romantic song, and I have written the lyrics. So no one can portray it better than me..

Oh okay! Good luck with that..

Thank you.. You didn't tell the reason behind calling me?

Yeah! Actually can we meet? I need to discuss something related to fashion show..

I would be busy from tomorrow in these works.. We can talk today, you can come to the shoot..

Send me the location, I will reach there..

Okay !

He cut the call.. I could have talked about it in call, but I just thought to talk about it face to face.. I called Jeevika and told her to brought the papers.. "Mam, should I accompany you? " she asked me in little excitement, but I denied. I felt like to going there alone.. I smiled to myself and left for his set..

It's already evening.. The security was high around the set, seeing my ID they let me enter inside.. There's a few people in the set.. I headed towards Abir, he was wearing a white formal.. One person was setting his hair, while the other one is doing his makeup.. He was talking with the director..

"Hey , you arrived! Please take a seat.. It will just take me ten minutes to shoot the last scene.. Then we will talk! " he said politely and gave me a chair to seat.. I nodded and sat down.. Abir stood up, his stylist folded his sleeves and opened the first four buttons of his shirt.. This man is already sexy, they were just making him look more charming..

I cleared my throat and looked around. A beautiful girl came out of the vanity van, she was wearing a white gown, the end part of the gown was fluttering in air.. They all took their respective positions.. So the scene was, the girl will came running towards the boy, they will share a flying hug! And the artificial rain started drenching them.. The girl's character became a little shy and she started to move, but Abir held her and pulled her to him..