< 8 > Him winning heart

Mishti :)

"There's no one who will help you here. So be a good girl and stay quiet! " he whispered, our face was just an inch close from each other. I glared at him in anger.

"You are back stabbing my brother! " I spat back in anger , he smirked.. His amber eyes softened and he patted my cheek as a hint of satisfaction crept over his lips..

His eyes rolled down and he sat down comfortably, I struggled with the rope. He scratched the back of his neck and shook his head in disbelief. "Why it would be only me backstabbing your brother? It can be me backstabbing Ardene as well! " he stated, my eyes scrutinized .

"You kidnapped me in front of him, that day you were literally arguing like you both will kill each other, how the hell will I trust you? " I said gritting my teeth, he yawned lazily..

"The moment you entered this underground room, I got a notification on my watch. And that's when I predicted that the moment you will see me with Adrene, you won't trust me anymore. That's how much I have trust on you and see you proved it! " he claimed, I rolled my eyes..

He started opening the rope from my hand, "Just don't start showing your fighting skills after this and let me speak my part of the story, " he said , I nodded quietly and sat down and didn't freak out. Because it can be the other way around, I shouldn't have freaked out the way I did..

"We will start from the beginning..

Jackson's family is friends with both Agarwal and Rajvansh. Even though we both know how bad this family is, we are still friends with them so that after their death we don't come under inquiry and doubtful eyes. Mivan and I, we both are trying to maintain a good relationship, just to stay safe and clean! " he mentioned, "You are going to kill Jackson? " I said, my eyes and mouth are both wide open.

"We are going to kill Only Myke Jackson and his son Adrene Jackson! " he stated, my jaw dropped.. "Don't know about Adrene, but the hell you are going to kill Myke Jackson. He is the richest diamond business man in today's time and oh My God, what both of you are even thinking? " I was shocked, he shrugged off..

"It won't stop us from killing him.. " he said casually, my mouth fell agap..

"Can we keep this topic aside and continue further? " he asked mockingly, we both were discussing murders like it's a casual thing. It's normal for him, but not for me.. I gestured for him to proceed..

"According to Adrene we both are enemies. So he keeps filling our ears against each other. Hope you remember, when I brought you here, I called Mivan on my hacked phone and I mentioned that I kidnapped you. I didn't bring Adrene topic, but in reality it's him who tried to kidnap you. So by doing it, we gaslighted him.

Mivan knows all kidnapping related things, but according to Adrene, Mivan has no idea that Adrene kidnapped you. And I, means Abir, manipulated you and told you to not tell anything about Adrene to your brother. Just tell that Abir kidnapped you. Of course, Mivan was not present there when all this happened, so he will think that I kidnap you and as I manipulated you, so you didn't even tell him anything! " he said, I couldn't register a single thing..

"But bhai knows that Adrene tried to kidnap me! " I stated, he glared at me..

"I and you know that Mivan knows! Adrene doesn't know that Mivan knows! " he said and it clicked my mind.. "Wait, I will show you a picture, " he pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of Adrene and Mivan bhai. "It was yesterday's picture, they just signed a business deal..See everything is normal between them. Adrene is thinking that he is backstabbing Mivan, but in reality it's the opposite! " he concluded, I joined my hands and clapped for both of them ...