< 39 > Her needs

(Mature content ahead, skip if you are unconditional)

Mishti :)

"Mishti, I will count till 3 , " Abir warned me, it's raining outside, but it's not pouring cats & dogs, the rain has just started and I was getting drenched.. "Don't act deef, " he shouted, I opened my arms feeling the raindrops over my skin, after a month I was getting drenched in rain..

"Mishti you will catch a cold, " he shouted, he was in no mood to get drenched and moreover he knew if he would come outside to catch me , I would run away and it would waste both of our time. So she decided to be my mom and started scolding me..

"1 .... "

I looked at him in anger and frustration, "Nobody catch a cold like this, " I said stomping my feet, "2... " I pleaded him through my eyes, before he could say 3 , I entered inside.. I glared at him and made my way to our bedroom.. "Aree baba -"

"No baba mama, go to hell! " I said, I was searching for a drier.. I could have stayed in the rain, but if I would talk about the worst scenario where I actually fall sick, then I would have heard a lot of tantrums from him.. So I just gave up and came in.. He wrapped a white towel around my head and started drying my wet hair..

"You have to get ready for the party as well, " he reminded me while brushing my hair by the towel.. I rolled my eyes.. Actually his friend, the producer of the movie for which he's making a song, his sister would get married after two days. So today they have kept a cocktail party. And Abir being his close friend was invited, he also told Abir to bring me with him.. There would be media and also so many celebrities will join the party, because his friend is famous world wide for the movies ..

He was done with drying my hair, I snatched the towel from his hand, my face was still looking grumpy.. I wanted to get drenched.. "Why are you making a face now? I am concerned about your health, " he muttered, I pushed him towards the door.. "I need to change, go now! " I said.. He lifted me by holding my waist , my legs automatically wrapped around him..

I furrowed my eyebrows, he held the edge of my tee-shirt.. "I can help myself, " I muttered, he pulled it over my head, I clung onto him before losing my balance.. He could have done the same thing while I was standing. What was the need to lift and hold me in such a position.. The next moment he lifted his baggy shirt and pulled it down through my head..

I blinked my eyes, now we both were in his tee-shirt, but my hands were still resting on his shoulders , because I couldn't just put my hands in the sleeve.. "What are you up to! "I whispered, his hand travelled to my back and he opened the clasp of the bra.. My breath hitched as he pulled the bra off my body, now our naked chest brushed against each other..

He roller his tongue inside his mouth, so that's what he wanted.. My height wouldn't have helped it , so he lifted me.. Such brain!!!! He pulled out his hand from the sleeves and then pulled out the shirt over his over.. I put my hands in the sleeve, now the piece of cloth became barrier between our chest..

I let out a deep breath, I didn't know for how much time I was holding it.. "After two days it's new year and I want to spend the night with you, I want to start our new year in a special way! Just us, " he whispered, my mind could only register the word 'special'.. Would we lose our virginity in the new year night.. I wanted some clearance from him..

"Yes, I meant exactly what you are thinking right now, " he said, by just imagining it with him made my heart flutter, my chest felt heavy and I felt a tickling sensation in my stomach.. His eyes sparkled, an amusing smile crept over his lips.. "We would go to attend their marriage, " I muttered, "The marriage is on 31st , so we will come back before 11:00 pm.. " he said, it's funny how we both were deciding a date to have sex , our first love making session..