< 32 > Confronting the past crime

Mishti :)

I woke up next to the most beautiful man , I smiled seeing his sleepy face. It's around 7:00 , I brushed my fingers in his hair, he was unaffected by my touch. I stared at his beautiful face, and placed a kiss on his cheek. Yesterday night was beautiful.. I was still feeling the butterflies.. I was just remembering every single detail from last night and it's making my stomach giggle.. I didn't know I would get a love story which exists in fiction..

My chain of thoughts broke due to the loud noise which was coming from his phone, he had set an alarm.. I turned off the alarm and unlocked his phone.. He turned his body, he laid on his back, facing towards the ceiling.. I kept my head on his stomach and made myself comfortable.. He has not changed his password, I opened his Instagram account.. It was flooded with notifications. Yesterday he posted a picture of himself.

I zoomed in, he was looking so perfect. The sharp jawline, brown eyes and his perfect facial features, it would make any girl go crazy.. I opened the comment section, his fans had made numerous comments.. As I scrolled down, something caught my attention..

There's no update regarding his relationship. I don't think he's committed to anyone right now..

He doesn't post with his girlfriend, maybe they are not together anymore..

Good that they broke up, He is only mine..

Argh! He is so hot, I wish I could get him..

God, even if they are together, do something and part them away, so that I can start a life with Abir Rajvansh!!

He doesn't deserve her, he deserves someone like me..

Huh? Huh?????? Huh??????

My eyes scrutinized as I scrolled down the comment section. There have been a lot of rumours regarding our relationship. I thought to break the silence. I sat down, I got an idea, of course it was crazy.. I took off his tee-shirt which I was wearing and wore that white shirt again.. I pushed Abir, trying to turn his body.. He groaned lazily and laid down, his stomach pressed against the bed.. I hovered over his back, opening first four buttons of my shirt, I pulled the sleeve till my elbow..

I need to look a little messy to make the picture real.. As I laid down above his back, his sleep got disturbed but he didn't wake up.. I adjusted the phone and kept it beside a pillow.. Setting the timer I pressed the click button and it captured us.

It's looking like we both were just sleeping after a love making session

It's looking like we both were just sleeping after a love making session.. He again turned himself, "What are you doing? " He asked me in his sleepy voices , his voice deep and intense.. "Nothing! " I hid his phone behind me, he closed his eyes, I leaned down and placed a kiss on his cheek and captured it.. He smiled in his deep slumber..