< 12 > And the game begins

Mishti:)

After Bhai left, I went to my room.. Sleep was far away, I was just rolling & tossing on the bed. After a deep session of overthinking I decided to keep myself away from Abir , keep myself restrain from his thoughts.. He is just a random guy I met in this journey and he should stay random. After this war of revenge, he would be on his way, I would be on mine.

It's better to keep a good bond with him, his existence should not bother me.. I won't quarrel with from tomorrow, I won't indulge myself into his personal, I would do every plan according to him. I won't give a chance or a situation where we would fight. I won't hurt myself anymore.

Who is he? Is he worth of my tears? No. It's a clear no. I have a long life to live, a company to run and beside that have a family with whom I want to spend some time. I spent a decade without them due to some misunderstanding, so I want to get back to a happy life. He is just a side character who would take an exit after the mission gets completed.

I pulled the duvet and slept peacefully..

__________________

Today I had nothing much to do, Adrene has messaged me in the early morning, he wanted to meet me.. I hadn't discussed anything with my brothers, so I added a pause and refused him to meet.. I said I would work late at night ..

But in reality my brothers would come to meet me at the office, it's a safe place. After all the employees leave for their respective house, they can come inside. There's a lot of ways to enter my company and I have told my security to let them.. Adrene won't be able to know about it..

I went to conference room with Jeevika. And to my surprise everyone was already present there except Abir & Ruhan.. "Hello guyss! " I greeted them and stood in front of them. Mrinal bhai was discussing something with Mivan bhai, while Maanvir bhai blinked his eyes at me, concern was clearly visible on his face.. "Let's Abir come, we will decide! " Mivan bhai said..

Just the mere mention of his name and I felt something strange. Letting out a deep long breath I made myself understand that I would behave normally, his existence won't affect me, I won't notice him.. The noise of door opening drew my attention, I snapped my head expecting it to Abir. But it's Jeevika.

Damn it, I should not care about his existence. It's the nth time I reminded myself about it, I need to threat myself. When I looked up, my gaze got rested on Mrinal bhai. His eyes were on Jeevika, his eyes followed her till she reached me.. And his expression was definitely not normal. Jeevika wasn't even coming to the front, she was hiding behind me.. I definitely noticed some discomfort between them..

And the way bhai was staring at her , it was scary. My brothers are actually scary, they totally gave the vibe of mafia. But they don't show that side to me, so it never scared me.. "Jeevika! " Mrinal bhai called and only her name from his mouth startled her.. "Can you bring a cup of coffee for me? " he asked her sweetly..

Without looking at him she gave a positive response and left the room. That's definitely something I couldn't unnotice.. "I will just come, need to use the washroom! " Bhai left, it's so obvious. She left and he left just after her.. I turned my heel to go, and my heart just came to my throat seeing Abir. He just suddenly popped up in front of my eyes, so I became startled.. His intense eyes were directly staring into my soul.

I scratched my neck and remembered my own words. I could see Maanvir bhai's gaze on me.. "Excuse me! " I left the room which just filled with tension after Abir's arrival.. I made my way to the little kitchen which was adjacent to the conference room.. I hit the door and got inside.. And as I was expecting both were present there.. Seeing me they stood at a distance..