Another attack

It was Saturday morning, quite a sunny day. Mom had been at work since morning but was supposed to be back around noon. She knew Tommy was coming and she didn't have a problem with it.

If she knew that he is Evo, it would definitely be different.

Tommy rang the doorbell at exactly ten in the morning.

"Hi Tommy, I'm glad you came." I greeted him. I was really glad he came. He even looked a little better than yesterday. I'm not surprised, there was no school, so he had peace from those idiots.

We went to a small garden house behind the garage.

"Well, we'll be quiet here and no one will disturb us here." I said and sat down on an old chair that stood not far from the small window.

Tommy sat across from me.

"Um, well.. what's your ability?" I asked cautiously.

"I can move things and people around." he replied.

"That's great." I said excitedly, but Tommy wasn't too amused.

"Yeah, that's great if you can do it."

"You'll learn too." I answered him with a smile.

"I don't know, I never figured out how it works. All I know is that if I think about something, it happens. Sometimes I'm afraid to touch something, it always happened at the wrong time." he answered me.

He looked quite sad

He looked quite sad.

"I'll help you." I said.

"No you don't have to. I know I haven't been wasn't the best friend lately."

"Tommy, I want to help you." I said one more time.

But he just looked at me in disbelief.

"What's up? I admit that you acted like a jerk and that I was even afraid that you would become one of them. But in the end it turned out that you won't be so bad." I said jokingly and he smiled.

" I said jokingly and he smiled