A bloody message

Mom came around five o'clock in the evening.

"Mia?" She called me from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I asked when I walked into the kitchen.

"I need to go to buy. Can you stay here for a while alone? "She asked me.

"No, I don't want to be alone again. Can I go to buy? "

My mother didn't like it very much, but in the end she allowed me.

"Fine, but you won't go alone."

"Can I go with Dax?"

"Well. If he goes with you, so yes. But please be home as soon as possible. I would like to make dinner to us."

"Don't worry mom." I said excitedly. Finally, I could go somewhere again.

Dax came to pick me up in half an hour. Mom gave me a shopping list, money, and I with Dax both rode to a nearby store.

In the meantime, it had gotten quite dark, so Dax drove quite carefully. The lights were not on everywhere, so one had to be careful.

We arrived at the store and quickly bought something.

I went to put the shopping in the car.

When I finished and turned around, Dax wasn't there.

"Dax?" I asked.

"Dax!?" I raised my voice but no one answered. There were few cars in the parking lot and the light was minimal.

I closed the trunk door.

"Buff!" Dax snapped at me.

"Dax!" I screamed in fright and angrily slapped his hand.

"You scared me." I said and couldn't help but smile.

He just stood there and smiled sweetly.

Five minutes later we were on our way home.

Mom called me to make sure we were coming back okay.

We entered a large intersection. When we were standing at the red light, I noticed a guy on the side of the road.

"Look at this guy. What's he doing out here so late and alone?" I said out loud and Dax looked in my direction.

"I don't know, maybe he went for a walk." he answered me.

But when the guy suddenly turned directly towards us, I was startled.

He was covered in blood and maddened in his eyes.

I looked at Dax, but he had the same horror in his eyes as I did.

"He looks familiar to me." Dax said in a low voice.

"What?" I asked horrified. Dax shook his head and looked back at the road.

"We'd better keep going." he said, he started the car but when he turned the corner he had to stop immediately.

"Stop!" I shouted.

A body lay on the road in front of us.

I got out of the car first.

"Wait Mia!" Dax shouted, quickly rushing after me.

It was man. His body was covered in stab wounds and there was a lot of blood around.

I knelt down next to him. A knife was sticking out of his chest.

But he was holding something in his hand. It looked like a message.

I carefully took it out and read it.

I will find you!

"It's written..."

"Blood." Dax who was standing next to me completed my sentence and I swallowed loudly.

But suddenly the man's body twitched. I jumped to my feet and screamed with scary.

Evidently, the life had definitely drained from him now.

Third person perspective:

Tommy stormed into the hospital like a hurricane.

He entered the room where Mia was sitting on the bed. She was visibly shocked.

"Mia." Tommy said kneeling down in front of the girl who was sitting silently on the bed.

When the girl didn't answering him, he got up and looked at Dax who was sitting on a chair next to the bed.

"What happened?" he asked him.

"We went shopping and ran into a man. He was obviously another victim. Mia went up to him and .."

"And you were there with her?" Tommy asked angrily.

"He'll find us." Mia said in a low voice.

"What?" Tommy asked in surprise, looking at Mia.

"He'll find us." repeated the girl. Tommy knelt down in front of her again.

"Who will find you?" Tommy asked cautiously, not wanting to scare her further.

"He." she replied.

"Who him? Who are you talking about Mio?" Tommy asked again.

Mia looked at him.

"That guy. He was covered in blood and he was following us." the girl said and Tommy looked at her with slight surprise on his face.

" the girl said and Tommy looked at her with slight surprise on his face

Tommy wanted to know more, but he didn't want to trouble the girl. It was clear to him that she needed to rest now.