Kidnapping

Third person perspective:

The next day, Tommy returning to the hospital again to see his mother. It was a little after eight o'clock in the morning. He again went into a small, dark alley.

But when he was about to teleport again like the day before, he heard some noises behind him. But that was the last thing he remembered.

The tall man hit him on the head with something very hard. Tommy fell to the ground and the man pulled on a large sack over Tommy's head. He looked around and when no one was anywhere, he headed off with the sleeping Tommy.

It was around four o'clock in the afternoon. Tommy slept on a clean and comfortable bed. But slowly he started to wake up.

 But slowly he started to wake up

Tommy rolled on bed and opened his eyes. As soon as he realized that he was not in his room, he became nervous. He tried to remember what happened but all he remembered was a huge blow to the head and then darkness.

He looked around. He was in a small room that looked like a bedroom. He carefully sat up, but the back of his head still hurt a little. He was wearing some clean but foreign clothes. There was a door next to the bed he was lying on.

But before he could get up, the door opened and a woman entered.

"You?" he said, piercing the woman with a look. It was the woman he saw with the man outside.

"Well, well. I see our Evo has woken up. Did you think you could just spy on someone without suffering the consequences?" the woman asked as she walked around the bed he was sitting on and stopped by the huge window.

Tommy stopped. How could she know he was Evo?

The woman turned to him and smiled. It was the most fake smile he had ever seen in his life.

"You must be thinking how do I know you're Evo." she said and giggled.

"I have my resources, Tommy." she continued and he still didn't know what to say.

"I see you don't have much to say, that's okay. At least it will get to why you're here faster. But I recommend one thing to you." she said, piercing him with a glare.

"I recommend that you cooperate with us as willingly as possible, otherwise Mia will be much worse off than she is now." she said with a slimy smile.

When Tommy heard her name, he immediately became nervous.

"Mia?" he said scared.