End of the game

The door flew open but no one was behind it. Dax got some rest so he was able to walk again, just limping a bit.

There was silence, then there was a knock.

Someone's large hand covered in blood appeared on the furs of the door. Then a head peeked out.

It was another man. It didn't even surprise me anymore, most of them were definitely men.

He entered the room, quietly closing the door behind him. He took the key out of his pants and locked it.

Then he turned to us, smiled devilishly, and swallowed the key he was holding.

Dax and I looked at each other in shock.

"You killed my friends and now I'm going to kill you." he said and jumped on me.

He knocked me to the ground and I hit my head. A sharp pain shot through my head.

The man grabbed my hands and pinned them to the floor, leaving me with no way to defend myself.

"Chachacha, I'm going to kill you now!" he threatened but I was not intimidated.

"That's what more of you have said, and so far it's turned out differently. We're winning." I replied provocatively and spat in his face.

He immediately wiped my drool away from his face, freeing one of my hands and I punched him.

Dax came running from the side and knocked the man off me with a chair. The man ended up far away from me, stunned on the ground.

I breathed deeply.

I sat down. Dax stood not far from the guy, watching him.

There was no doubt that the explosion that took place in the basement would disturb the statics of the house. But it has already started to show.

The wall, Dax was standing in front of, began to crumble.

I immediately got up, ran to him and at the last second I pulled him to the ground. We ended up in the corridor by the wall.

The entire room we were in, collapsed, including a small part of the top floor.

I was lying on top of Dax and he was holding me tight.

"You saved me, again." he said and I smiled. I looked into his eyes.

"We'll probably die here, won't we?" I asked.

"Yeah." he replied, but pain and disappointment could be seen in his eyes. I knew him very well, he didn't want to lie to me and told me the harsh truth.

His hands held me tight and his eyes said it all. He was as exhausted as I was.

I didn't care about anything anymore, it was clear to me that we would die here, together. But if I was going to die, I wanted to die with him. I closed my eyes and kissed him.

 I closed my eyes and kissed him