▸ thirty-five

Art is the flame that mirrors the searing passion they feel for each other. Each brushstroke, note, and word is fueled by the fire of their love, transforming shared moments into timeless masterpieces. In each other's presence, their souls ignite, and their connection becomes the eternal inspiration that breathes life into their creations, forging an unbreakable bond that endures forever.

▬

Aurelia stares at the wall clock, then she looks at her phone, and then she stares at her watch. Twelve o'clock. In the morning. This was the latest she had ever stayed up on a Friday. Especially when this was not what she had planned on doing with Elijah and Andrew.

She should've thought of the possibility of them suddenly becoming busy, or them having better things to do. Like talking to their parents or finishing up at their jobs. Aurelia knows she's only thinking like this to keep herself from overthinking, but as the time keeps going, the more she drives herself crazy.

When Elijah told her something happened with Andrew and Sean needed him to come get him, she expected the absolute worst. Maybe his parents tried to force him to leave, and knowing Andrew, he would definitely refuse and his father beat him. Or maybe he ran into Aiden, and he attacked him.

"This won't do." she murmurs, standing from the couch going around the house, shutting the lights off. Aurelia had given the keys to Elijah, just in case she did get sleepy. Even though she's not remotely tired, she doesn't want to stay in an empty, quiet, living room waiting for her boyfriends with negative thoughts in her head.

Aurelia walks upstairs and into her room, grabbing the cute pajamas she was ready to put on after her shower, and to see if Andrew and Elijah also think it's cute. The thought alone causes her to hold her face and shake that thought right out her head. As she gets everything else to take a shower, she looks at her watch one more time before taking it off. She just hopes they are both okay.

Aurelia opens the bathroom door and turns on the shower. She starts to brush her teeth, thinking about anything positive, anything to keep her mind from straying away. As she finishes her oral hygiene with mouthwash, Aurelia spits carefully in the sink, not wanting to get her spit everywhere. She moves on to take her shower, deciding to wash her face afterwards. As she undresses and puts her clothes in the hamper behind the bathroom door, her mind suddenly strays to what Nina told her on the phone earlier. Explore her body.

She should know what makes her feel good before allowing Andrew and Elijah to touch her. Touching her? Is that what they want to do, what she wants them to do? Aurelia noticed how intense their kisses have been lately. What they make her feel, what imagination they cause her to picture in her head. Even a few hours ago.

She felt just how intense things got with Andrew. Aurelia could feel it between her thighs when she was straddling his lap. His erection. The tent that wasn't hiding in his pants when he and Elijah shared a kiss. That kiss. The kiss she watched them share. The one that causes the throbbing sensation between her legs along with the tingles that spread from her head to her toes.