▸ forty-four

▬

Andrew sighs and lays on the studio floor, panting heavily, whilst staring at the spinning ceiling. A code bottle is black on his forehead, making him wince before rolling over on his stomach. Sean laughs and sits next to him, while some of the other dancers take their break outside the studio. After a few seconds of laying face first on the dance floor, Andrew sits up and takes the cold water bottle.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to be performing? Last time Elijah pulled some strings." Andrew reminds him of the night he apologized to Aurelia. Someone he hadn't seen since he broke up with her and Elijah. "Just to let you know, I don't have boyfriend influence anymore."

"It's cool man. Sunny said you could." Sean shrugs and drinks more water. "Besides, we've been practicing for four days, why are you suddenly asking this now?"

"I don't know," Andrew shrugs. "I just have a feeling that this debt shit isn't going to go well. Just want to make the best of one night. Who knows what the man will do."

Andrew looks at his phone, seeing messages from Danika. He sighs and switches over to the social media app, seeing that someone posts him and Sean dancing. It was nice to see people from the school commenting, he loved the attention. Especially when he dances.

"So what are you going to wear?" Sean asks, standing up, doing a small warm up before the other dancers get back.

Andrew forgot that this was a Halloween party. Which means he must dress up. Four days ago he looked really sick, but he's been doing better. He hasn't touched a pill since his conversation with Sean, but he did drink. A lot. Especially after sleeping with Danika. He expected it, but he regrets it.

"I guess something that matches the vibe." He murmurs while scrolling on his phone, but he stops when he sees that familiar face. It was a picture of Arthur and his students. The usual PR shit to make him look good, but off to the side, is Aurelia.

The male couldn't help but notice her small smile. He could tell she did not want to be in the picture, especially when she's far to the right. He scrolls to the comments and of course the normal fans of Arthur comment outlandish things, but one comment, one that really bothered him.

'The girl on the far right fine as fuck'. Under that comment over two hundred replies. He scrolls up, passing the post, ignoring the comments.

"Yo, Drew. Are you listening?" Sean asks, tying his shoe before holding his hand out.

Andrew looks at his hand before taking it. "No."

"I said you could get three solo moments, so when we were done practicing the main parts, you could find something to throw in the empty parts." Sean suggests, walking towards the studio door so he could call the other guys back.