▸ sixty-eight

Aurelia presses the paint brush against the blanket canvas, biting her lip as she drags it across the empty space. Her mouth falls open as her eyes flutter close, moans falling from her lips. She brought her trembling hand down on Elijah's head, running her finger through his long wavy hair. Her toes curl and the heel of her feet digs into his strong back, making her lean back in the barstool he let her sit in to paint. Well, that was the initial plan. She came over to Elijah's place because she needed to concentrate on painting, but Nina and Adrian lovey dovey personal displays of affection were distracting her. She was silly to think that going to her boyfriend's house was going to help her focus more, but she did assume he would give her space. But his idea of space includes, kissing her every three minutes, and groping and caressing her body.

It didn't take him any time to rip her pantyholes and underwear off, and bury his head between her legs. Aurelia legs tighten around his head, making her moan loudly as she arches her back from the stool she was sitting in. Throwing her head back she releases, gasping and panting at the same time. It was his conveying that she believed she could actually paint as he pleasure her. Now, she wanted more, she didn't want to paint anymore.

As he pulls his head from between her legs, she brings her finger up to her lip, biting it lightly while staring into his dark lust filled eyes. He chuckles and stands slowly, leaning over her. "As much as I want to fuck you, baby, I think you should really focus, you said Sunny really wanted you to do this right?"

Just like that, her sexual drive turns into sexual frustration. She puts her legs down and stands up, looking into his eyes. "Please don't talk about Sunny right now."

Elijah cups her cheek and kisses her forehead. "Baby, please, don't look at me like that, it took a lot for me to not fuck you on this stool. Focus."

Aurelia fixes her dress and sighs, before looking at the canvas with one black paint spot on it from the paint brush she had in her hand. She looks at the canvas before looking at him again. "You aren't giving me pointers, so I don't know what I should paint."

He shakes his head and goes down the stairs from the area they were, and she follows him. "Had I known you were participating, I would've said no."

Elijah walks into the bathroom and runs the shower before rinsing his mouth.

"Elijah, help me." she pleads, staring at him in the mirror.

He looks up after spitting and shakes his head. "I'm participating, but not to win, I'm participating for my own reasons. And you don't need pointers, you are an amazing painter."

"According to Arthur, I'm barely good and hardly great." She murmurs, making him grip her chin, raising her head so they can stare in each other's eyes.