▸ fifty

She wishes she never brought up in the universe that both Elijah and Andrew would be present and she'd be okay. Now both men are just chatting up in the same room as her. She didn't bother introducing them to Sabrina or Cameron, but her two best friends decided they would introduce themselves. Seeing that they are just laughing and drinking, made her upset, they shouldn't be laughing nor be around–

"Aurelia? What about you? Are you entering that art competition next month?" Lana asks her, causing her to sit the bottle of water down on the counter and pay attention to the conversation in front of her.

"Uh, probably not. I have an art job that needs to be done by January and I haven't started." She smiles, turning to look at Sabrina who's laughing at whatever Adrian is telling her.

"He's comfortable." Nina murmurs, taking another shot before pouring another one.

"What's wrong?" Aurelia asks, watching her take another shot.

"Nothing." Nina sighs before smiling at her before she turns her around. "Look who just walked in."

Vinny had another bottle of alcohol in his hand as he pushed open the door. He greets two people he's familiar with before he makes eye contact with her. Aurelia smiles and walks towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck while he lifts her with one.

"Hey Relia, I brought tequila. I didn't know what to get so I just grabbed whatever I thought was good." He chuckles as he hands it to her.

As she holds the bottle, his hand still rests on her waist, making her stare at his hand for a moment before looking around, and sure enough, they were staring. Of course, Elijah made it subtle, he would glance over while still having a conversation with Grace. Andrew wasn't subtle at all, he was just staring. Full on.

"Thank you for showing up," she smiles up at him, and grabs the hand resting on her waist and leads him to meet Cameron first. "Let me introduce you to my childhood bestie."

"Cam, this is... my friend, Vinny."

Cameron looks over from Andrew and grins. "Damn. More friends? I'm honestly surprised you went out and met so many people. I'm Cameron, you can call me Cam."

"Nice to meet you man." He dabs Cameron up, and looks at Andrew, giving him a slight nod. "Andrew."

"Victor." Drew says before bringing the cup up to his lips, drinking slowly.

She could sense the tension, and Cameron is completely unaware of it because he's having another conversation with someone else. Aurelia looks between Vinny and Drew before grabbing Vinny's hand.

"Let me introduce you to Sabrina." She tugged a bit on his hand, trying to get him to move.

"Yeah, run along." Drew murmurs, making Vinny chuckle as his jaw clenches.