TWO SWORDS

RED RING KEEP

Korb holds up a beautiful sword admiring it

Korb: Beautiful

Aldo: That belonged to Arton Skinner. Called Sin Eater. Valyrian Steel.

Korb: No one's made a Valyrian steel sword since the Doom of Valyria.

Aldo: There are three living smiths in Westeros who know how to rework.  The finest of them was in Volantis. I extended an invitation to him to the Red Tower

Korb: Where did you get this much Valyrian steel?

Aldo: I must inform you that your family sword is no more. It has been melted down by the order of Tywin

Korb has sadness etched in his eyes as he sheathes the sword in the hilt and places it down on the table.

Aldo: I know you mainly fight with your right hand but you must learn how to fight with both. Knowing how to fight with both helps greatly in battle.

Korb: There are plenty of people who would love to see the king's head on a pike. I'm one of them

Aldo: In time. Only idiots rushes into battle and that never ends up going well. The training will be hard and long but you will benefit from it immensely. It will aid you when you take back Winterfell

Korb: Guess I'm King in the North now? Considering Robb's----

Aldo: Yes.

Korb: I was always happy knowing that would never fall to me. I was always content with being who I am but I guess I'll never be the same.

Aldo places his hand on his shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze

Aldo: That is one of the many burdens we must bear. 

Korb sighs, reaching down grabbing Sin Eater and the two walks out of the room heading down the corridor.

KING'S LANDING

Tyrion and Oberyn Martell walks out of the brothel

Oberyn: Seems I visited the Lannister brothel by mistake.

Tyrion: Oh, they take all kinds.

Oberyn: Even Dornishmen.

Tyrion: The king is very grateful that you traveled all this way for his wedding.

Oberyn: Let us speak truth here. Joffrey is insulted. I am only the second son after all.

Tyrion: Well, speaking as the third son, I have grown rather used to being the family insult.

Oberyn chuckles

Tyrion: Why did you come to King's Landing, Prince Oberyn?

Oberyn: I was invited to the royal wedding.

Tyrion: I thought we were speaking truth.

Oberyn: The last time I was in the capital was many years ago. Another wedding. My sister Elia and Rhaegar Targaryen, the Last Dragon. My sister loved him. She bore his children. Swaddled them, rocked them, fed them at her own breast. Elia wouldn't let the wet nurse touch them. And beautiful, noble Rhaegar Targaryen left her for another woman. That started a war and the war ended right here when your father's army took the city...

Tyrion: I wasn't actually present.

Oberyn: And butchered those children. My nephew and niece. Carved them up and wrapped them in Lannister cloaks. My sister, do you know what they did to her?

He grabs his chin making him look up at him

Oberyn: I'm asking you a question.

Tyrion: I've heard rumors.