MHYSA

THE TWINS

Roose climbs the stairs to the top of the Twins. The sounds of the battle below draw him to the edge. The Stark camp is engulfed in flames as the battle rages on.

RIVERLANDS

Korber is galloping fast though the countryside. He looks over his shoulder at the Twins in the distance.

THE TWINS

Robb and Carth's headless bodies are marched on horseback tied roughly to posts. The head of Robb's direwolf is mounted on his shoulders. A Stark and Whitehall banner goes up in flames.

KING'S LANDING

Tywin, Cersei, Varys, Pycelle are sitting in the Small Council chamber around the table. Joffrey walks in with a wide grin

Tyrion: Killed a few puppies today?

Joffrey: Show him. Come on, show him.

Pycelle holds a scroll to Tyrion but he drops before Tyrion can grab it

Pycelle: Oh, apologies, my lord. Old fingers.

Annoyed, Tyrion reaches to the floor and snatches the scroll. He reads it.

Tyrion: 'Roslin caught a fine fat trout. Her brothers gave her a pair of wolf pelts for her wedding. Signed Walder Frey.' Is that bad poetry or is it supposed to mean something?

Joffrey: Robb Stark is dead. And his bitch mother and so is that annoying cunt Carth Whitehall.

Tyrion's eyes widens in shock and horror.

Joffrey: Write back to Lord Frey. Thank him for his service and command him to send Robb Stark's head. I'm going to serve it to Sansa at my wedding feast.

Varys: Your Grace, Lady Sansa is your aunt by marriage.

Cersei: A joke. Joffrey did not mean it.

Joffrey: Yes, I did. I'm going to have it served to Sansa at my wedding feast.

Tyrion: No. She is no longer yours to torment.

Joffrey: Everyone is mine to torment. You'd do well to remember that, you little monster.

Tyrion: Oh, I'm a monster. Perhaps you should speak to me more softly, then. Monsters are dangerous and just now kings are dying like flies.

Joffrey glares at him, jaw clenching in anger

Joffrey: I could have your tongue cut out for that

Cersei takes his hand in hers in a calming manner'

Cersei: Let him make his threats. Hmm? He's a bitter little man.

Pycelle: Lord Tyrion should apologize immediately. Unacceptable, disrespectful, and in very bad taste.

Joffrey pulls his hand free from his mother's

Joffrey: I am the king! I will punish you.

Tywin: Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king. I'll make sure you understand that when I've won your war for you.

Joffrey: My father won the real war. He killed Prince Rhaegar. He took the crown while you hid under Casterly Rock!

Tywin: The king is tired. See him to his chambers.

Cersei stands up and tries to lead Joffrey out of the room

Cersei: Come along.

Joffrey: I'm not tired.

Cersei: We have so much to celebrate. A wedding to plan. You must rest.

She pulls him towards the door.