chapter 25

It was already a month,they are living in the mansion.... jungkook and Suga tried many ways but failed ...to be honest .. jungkook doesn't felt like leave from here either...but he always listen to his brain instead of heart...

His medicine are also showing effect... sometimes he gets flashback too often and it was also a major reason for he doesn't want to leave from here....

About taehyung ....he always takes care of jungkook .... fulfill his every needs before he can say it...like he knows everything what jungkook wants... sometimes jungkook wonder ...what if his memory wasn't lost ...then would he be happily living with taehyung...what about his hyung..?! Would he accepted them...?! ... sometimes he thought why he even agree to be Taehyung's boyfriend in the past ...and get conclusions that maybe taehyung forced him like this time ...that's why...

Nonetheless a mentally well person never get agrees to be boyfriend of a killer...

But he can't stop his heart ...which beats a lot more louder when taehyung is around....some lame excuses can't deny that he like taehyung....and they are getting closer day by day...

And jimin and Suga are as usual but that didn't stop jimin to pursue Suga again...Suga tried to ignore him ...angry on him ...all went in vain ..cause Jimin doesn't seem to give up this easily....

In the evening time ... jungkook, Suga and taehyung are sitting in the living room .... watching some random stuff in the TV...

Jimin enter the room...
"Tae...they are searching for us everywhere...and I think they will find us soon..."taehyung glare at him in anger ...jimin smiled sheepishly ...as he noticed jungkook and Suga also listening to him ...

"Let's go jimin...let's talk in the office..."taehyung and Jimin left from there... jungkook and Suga looked at each other...

*Who are searching for taehyung and Jimin...are they talking about police...then they have a chance to get out from here ..*Suga thought ...

Suddenly a ringtone of phone caught their attention....they looked at each other...maybe it was Taehyung's phone ..he left it unknowingly ...Suga quickly grab the phone ... jungkook don't know but he was feeling like stopping his hyung but again he listens to his brain and didn't....

"Hello...are you a police...?!!" Suga said hurriedly...he doesn't want taehyung and Jimin to interfere him ...when they got a chance to get out from here...

There was a moment of silence from other side...
"Yes..."someone said from other side...

"Then please come here and save us..
They Kidnapped us.." suga said and cut the call quickly as they heard some footsteps...Suga quickly delete the number and placed the phone in it's place...

Taehyung's side....

"Hmm ...now say.." taehyung said as he closed the office door

"Tae ...he was again searching for jungkook...he really obsessed with jungkook...and there is something you need to know..the accident was caused by him...he wants to kill you ...and later he was going to pursue jungkook....but all this happened and he was hiding from you ..."jimin explained ... Taehyung's was fuming in anger...

"Jimin...we should find them before they find us...I need to kill him by myself...he dared to look at what is mine..."taehyung said...jimin nodded...

"Then we should get prepared tae...let's go ..but we can't leave Suga and jungkook here alone..." Jimin said ....

"Hmm ...we need some men here..."taehyung said...he pushed his gun inside in coat pocket...and they both ready to go..

"Fuck ...where is my phone..."taehyung said looking around searching for his phone....jimin also help him search but...

"Ohh shit... don't tell me you leave it in the living room..."they both run towards the living room...

But everything seems normal... jungkook and Suga was watching tv...seems like they didn't notice the phone...they both sighed in relief.. taehyung and Jimin quickly went towards their cars ...

"Do you think we will get caught...?!"jungkook said looking at Suga... frowning a little...he don't know but he was feeling something is not good...

"Don't worry kook...the police maybe on their way to save us ..."suga said.. assuring his baby brother...

"But they both are left ..."jungkook was feeling anxious...

"Don't worry it's Police's work to find them..and you know they will come back soon ..I think before Police reach here ..." Suga don't know who he was comforting ... himself or his baby brother...but he was somehow happy that soon they are gonna free from Taehyung...

But he doesn't know that....

Other side..

"Boss ...we track the location of the phone..." A man said ...

"Okay let's go there ....it's time to meet them"the dark figure said...

The said men sit in a luxury car...
headed to their destination..

After some time their car stopped at a big and barred mansion....

Soon it was covered by the man holding guns...there is some bodyguard present there but it was a easy peasy job for the other man's to kill them...as they outnumbered them... the white and clean mansion is now covered in blood...

When Suga and jungkook heard the gunshot...they are beyond happy...cause maybe police was arrived but isn't it too fast for them...who cares anyway..but soon Suga's smile disappeared as he sees the man wearing all black and men behind him holding guns covered in fresh drops of blood entering the mansion....

The man stood infront of them...
"Who are you..?!" Suga asked suspiciously....

"Ohh you don't know me ...but I m sure you lil brother knows me very well... isn't it kookie.."he goes towards the jungkook who's eyes widened...

Now who's this ...fuck how can he attract so many bad guys...is he another killer who is obsessed with him...??!!

*************************************
Hey guys ....i hope you liked this chapter ....
Btw ...it's too much suspense isn't it...
Manifest maybe you will know who is the person... behind everything...🌝

And I m happy seeing your support towards the story ...It already reached 1K views while the story is ongoing ...

Thank you so much lovelies 💜