chapter 21

Jungkook slowly open his eyes...his head is paining like it's going to burst ....he looked around confusely...
*Where am I ...?!*he thought...then slowly the memory of what happened few hours ago comeback...
"Ohh holy shit...where is Suga hyung..I need to find him..but where is this place ..?!!"jungkook went towards window.. looking at outside scanning the area to find anything that can tell him where he is ....
"Where in the earth this place is ..."he screamed in frustration...
"Don't stress that preety head of yours so much ..."he heard a deep voice...he turned around angrily....
"Youuuuu.... don't tell me you bring me here....just leave me and my hyung...you betrayed me ...I hate you ...I hate you the most "jungkook yelled at Taehyung...he doesn't want to see his face ...but taehyung  just chuckled..."don't worry..you will eventually fall for me ..."he said getting closer...

"And don't say the word ...that doesn't suit your preety mouth..."taehyung said in a deep voice like it was a warning ....but jungkook just see a opportunity to escape from here as the door is open...he smirked and push taehyung aside ....and run towards the door as his life depends on it...but before he can reach there a strong arm pulled him and throw him in the bed ....
"Wtf ..."jungkook screamed at the person...

"Don't do that ever again .. Don't run away from me ever again..."taehyung said hovering jungkook...his eyes are dark ....and it would be a lie if I say jungkook was not scared ....he nodded his head.... looking away from Taehyung cause their faces are inches apart... taehyung smiled and lay down in the side of jungkook and hug him from behind ... jungkook gasped at the sudden action and tried to free himself from Taehyung but after 5 minutes he give up...

"Ahhh...where is my hyung... don't tell me ..you kill him...??!!"jungkook eyes become teary as he asked about his hyung...

"He was with jimin.."taehyung said casually.. snuggling into more closer to the younger...."WHATTTT?!! with jimin Hyung ...no no let me see my brother ..i don't trust jimin Hyung anymore...let me goo"he again tried to wiggle from the hold but taehyung seem to let him go ...he slowly pulled younger more closer and turn him around...he quickly pull jungkook in the top of him...it was so sudden that jungkook doesn't even realised when he landed on the top of taehyung...

"How about you can give me one kiss ...then I will let you see your hyung"taehyung said ...

"Ahem Ahem ....I m here to tell that the breakfast is ready but i can see that you are enjoying your meal  ..." Both taehyung and jungkook looked at the person who is smirking and looking at them ..."jimin"

"No no ...it's not like th..."jungkook tried to free himself ...

"Yeah ...I m but some irritating person decided to ruin my mood..."taehyung released the younger who quickly get up from the bed...and then he slowly get up ...

"Let's go ....you haven't eaten anything since yesterday....you must be hungry..." Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a "like seriously dude ...how can someone be hungry in this situation"type look...

"Noo... I don't want to eat ...I want to see my hyung and I want to go home.... otherwise I'm not gonna eat anything..."jungkook yelled at taehyung...

"Are you going willingly with own your legs or you want me to  forcefully carry you ...??!!!"jungkook looked at taehyung to only see a raised eyebrow ....he was giving anger eyes without saying anything....

"I think second option is better ..." And taehyung get close to jungkook extending his hands....

"Huh...no need ..I can walk by myself" jungkook yelled as he run from there in a full speed.....

Both jimin and taehyung looked at jungkook shockingly....

"He was just standing here ...how can a person is so fast..." Jimin said turning to see taehyung but there is nobody...

He again turned to see taehyung was following jungkook's direction...

"Wtf...how the fuck ...they both are so fast...heyyy..heyy...wait for meee.."jimin run towards them.....

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

A short update won't hurt ....right ...🤭...
Btw feel free to comment...

You know what...yours one comment can change someone's whole day into happiness....

Call me greedy but I m not asking for votes or anything ...i only want your comments... that's all ...