chapter 28

"I killed him tae ...in the worst way possible ..he dared to come between us "

Jungkook looked like he turned into different person . His clothes are drenched in fresh blood and a smirk playing on his face . But no matter what he looks beautiful . Taehyung miss this jungkook . But jungkook smile vanished when his eyes landed on his hyung ,who is looked like he just saw a ghost .

"Hyung .."he whispered slowly . But suddenly jimin spoke breaking the silence .

"Look I know it's very complicated for us . But we need to leave here before mingyu's father come , searching for his dearest son. "

Finally jimin dragged everyone out of the mansion . And drive the car directly to another secret house of their . More like his house . Taehyung and jimin always keep low profile but they are rich not very rich but rich enough to live a luxury life . Jimin is a famous hacker in underworld ,as long as he have his laptop .he can hack anybody . And taehyung's work to kill those Mafia's who are engaged in drug dealing and other harmful things . In other words they are ruling underworld without being seen by anyone .
No one knows their identity and when taehyung kill a certain mafia his all wealth belong to him that's why they have a lot of money. But they live a normal life . This house taehyung give it to jimin as he doesn't want it . Jimin denied cause he also like to live normally and simple . But at last keep it but he never came to this house .

The maid are appointed to keep the house clean as it's his best friend's gift after all . They enter the mansion . The maid open the door for him and everyone enter the house .

Jimin said one of the maid to show suga his room and suga went with maid . Same for jungkook but taehyung wants to follow him .

"Give him some time at least let him shower first . And you should shower too .look at you "

Jimin said stoping taehyung . Taehyung nodded and went to his room .
After they freshen up jimin told the maid to take food for suga to his room . The maid bowed and went to kitchen .

Taehyung and jimin went to jungkook's room . Taehyung knock the door . After some time jungkook open the door and step aside.  They both enters the room .

"So you remembered everything ...?!"jimin asked as he look at jungkook . Jungkook for some time remained silent . Taehyung heart was beating very fast . He was scared what if jungkook forgot once again . What if it was also a glimpse of the past that he remembered and forget .

"Long time no see jiminie hyung "jungkook said and hug him . A wave of relaxation flow through taehyung's heart . He was happy . Jungkook looked at taehyung. And pulled him into a tight hug .
"Don't dare to leave me again "taehyung wishpered in jungkook's ear . Jimin smiled at both . finally taehyung got his happy ending . But what about him ??!  A single drop of tear flow through his eyes . Now that everything is revealed he should also reveal his true feelings to suga . Jungkook noticed him and went closer to him ..

"I know hyung what are you thinking . Don't worry we will talk to hyung.  I know him he really loves you . Otherwise he never come with you to a unknown place ."jungkook said patting his shoulder .

"Okay . I should give you privacy . let's talk about this Matter tomorrow . "Jimin said going towards the door then he turn around suddenly..

"And taehyung ... please be gentle with kook . He just recoverd ."jimin run from there.

"This idiot .."taehyung yelled and jungkook just laughed with a blushing face .

They both sat in the bed . Looking outside the window . The moon is so bright and beautiful .

"Kook. You really comeback to me ,it is not a dream right ?!"taehyung asked suddenly .

"Tae ,you aren't dreaming . "Jungkook replied smiling a little .

"You know that day when I saw the coming towards you and you are not even moving away . I was so scared .what if I loose you . What if I never saw you.  There are many what if in my mind . Even I was ready to declare you my husband if that makes you happy and come back to me "jungkook finally said the words he was keeping inside him . Now he understand why his heart behave when he see taehyung hurt . Why he always care for him .

"No kook . It was my fault from the start . If I told you everything then nothing could happen that day . I know you wouldn't judge me  even I didn't told you about my planning . I know you would have understand .but I m sorry I m too scared to loose you . Everything was just my fault. If I move away that day you shouldn't have that accident . You shouldn't have forgotten me . Your hyung is correct I was the one who is dangerous  for you ." Taehyung was crying  . Yes he was. He felt pathetic . He , himself always put jungkook is in danger .but what can he do , no matter what he can't stay away from jungkook .

"Tae.shhh no please don't cry . You know what let's forget about that . Let's just move forward .let's just focus how we would convince suga hyung . "Jungkook said cupping tae's face and wiping his tears .

"Kook . You have to punish me . I was the reason you get hurt . Otherwise I can't forgive myself . "Taehyung said .

"Taehyung you know . I love you too much to punish you . And you are not the reason . The accident is caused by mingyu. So stop blaming yourself . Taehyung even I punish you I would feel the same pain . So tell me is there any need " taehyung can't help but to hug jungkook . He lie down in the bed hugging jungkook . Jungkook giggles at his action . Taehyung felt like his world stop . Everything stopped moving . Jungkook's giggles very rarely but when he does taehyung felt like he hear something so heavenly .

Taehyung looked at jungkook and crash their lips together . It was so sudden that jungkook didn't have time to react . When jungkook didn't kiss back taehyung bit his lower lips angrily . Now it was bleeding. Jungkook get into his sense and kiss him back .

The kiss was rough and the same time full of love . They may kissed so many times in the past but it was the best till now.  Jungkook slowly put his hands on taehyung's neck and taehyung is grabbing his hairs . After some time when jungkook feel out of breath he patted taehyung's shoulder cutely . First taehyung don't want to let go . But when jungkook started hitting his shoulder he break the kiss .

Jungkook took a deep breath . Both of them are panting . Taehyung looked at jungkook condition .his messy hair , bleeding lips , blushing face ,his eyes are sparkling due to tear , he looked so lewd . Taehyung was loosing control of himself . He just want to hide this jungkook from the world .

Taehyung simply put his mouth in jungkook's exposed collar bones and started to bite and sucking .

"Tae let me take a breath properly " jungkook said controlling himself not to moan .

"Noo "with that taehyung again crash their lips together ....

*************************************

So next part do you want to add smut??!or not . If you want you can comment or message me privately .

Hope you like this chapter ❤️..

Love you all ...bye bye !!