chapter -1

It's a cold and dark night ... everything is so dark ... people are in their home ..maybe with someone they love ....maybe they are sleeping under one warm bed .. hugging their special ones ....but one men is tied in a rope ... sitting on a chair in a  dark room .. trying to finding a little bit source of light ..but unable to ..... suddenly he hears a deep voice ...
"Your time is over now ...it's my time to
show you your limits ..."that voice held so much power that the men can feel his body getting numb...he became a statue ...he was so scared that he doesn't even dare to breathe...it's like he don't want the owner of the voice to come near him....but suddenly he felt a cold hand on his shoulder ....his breath hitched...he surely can feel the sharp gazing of other male ....
"Wh..who are yo..you..?" He asked with a slutturing voice...but the other male just laughed at his words ...like he just joked...but one thing for sure ..it was not a happy type of laugh...it's a mocking laugh ... which is for the men who is still
Struggling in his mind ....

"I m the last person who you want to see right now ..."he told between his laugh...the men wanted to scream for help ...but he wasn't able to ... something is strange about this man ...but the helpless man tried again "what do you want ...? Is it money ?? Then tell me I can give you as much as you want " ....

There is silence for some second ..."do you think money is everything isn't it ..then listen I don't want your dirty money ...I want your fucking life .." with that suddenly a flashlight fall on the men ....he was handsome or to be exact ..so handsome that you can't take off your eyes once you saw him...he was dressed in all black ... the only thing that making the tied men scared is the dangerous smirk in his face ....he never expected this ...
"You..you ..can't be rea..."the tied man tried to say but he can't complete his sentence ..cause the another men already stab a knife in his neck ..

"Yeah ..I m real ...and remember my name ...it's V" and he started to laugh dangerously ...he stop laughing and again started stabing him continuously until he lost his last breath ....the man which name is V ,was looking so scary ...his hand his covered in blood ...and little drops of blood covered around in his face ..and his eyes are sparkling dangerously ...like he enjoy every bit of killing the man so cruelly....then he smiled in satisfaction ..

"My love...I m here ...so close to you...find me quickly ...I want you in my arms ...please "he said looking at nowhere like he was lost in something ......with a dangerous smirk  and a strange madness in his eyes can be seen....

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

So it's the first chapter ...do you like it ??