chapter 6

Suga closed the door quickly...and take a deep breath after leaning to the closed door ...
"Jungkook please don't remember him ...he was gone ...I don't want him in your life again...I want you to have a happy life ..."he wishpered to himself and closed his eyes...that day ...he Clearly remembered that day when he meet him first time ... popularly known as V.....

Flashback:-

Suga went to the cafe .... where a person is waiting for him ..he looked at him ...he was handsome but something about him is still scary....

"So you are the person ...who wants to  date my brother..?"he asked sitting in front of the person...
"Yes ..do you have any problem with that"
V said looking directly at the another male ...

"Yes..so please stay away from my brother ...and don't follow him.."
Suga said confidently...

"Did your brother said that he doesn't want me to follow him "V asked and raised an eyebrow...

"No...but I know how you beat the people who touch him ...how you warn everyone to stay away from him ...you just want him by yourself...you are just obsessed with him ...don't you think..?"suga wants his brother to have a normal life ...after their parents are gone ...he raised him ...so it's more like he was his only parents ...

"Okay let me clear that for you "V said and took out his phone ...he dialed a number and placed the phone on the table ...in speaker mode ...
In call...

Jungkook
"Hello..."

V
"Hello love ..."

Jungkook
"Shut up ...tell me why are calling me this time ..I m sleeping "

V
"Umm ... I want to tell you something..."

Jungkook
"Yeah...?!"

V
"Umm I m thinking about giving up on you...you know ...you never say yes when I asked you for date ...."

Jungkook
"Do you want me to kill you ??huh ..if you ever give up on me ...I will kill you and then I will find another man for me ..."

V
"Kook... don't you dare to speak about another man infront of me .."

Jungkook
"Who is talking nonsense first ..huh.."

V
"Okay okay I m sorry ..I love only you ...bye ..sleep well"

Jungkook
"Yeah remember your words...bye ..hump.."

V look at Suga with a smirk ..."so hope you understand now...and yes ..you are sitting here alive cause you are his brother... don't ever get between me and jungkook....I can tolerate everything but not this...he is fucking mine ...if you ever try to stop us ....then it may be not good for you and your lovely boyfriend..."with that he leave from there...and Suga was sitting there with a expressionless face ..but inside he was so terrified...he just don't understand why his brother choose him...why ..why...???

End of flashback....
Suga opened his eyes....he was still terrified remembering that day...he slowly went to bed and lay down .. hoping that maybe this time jungkook can get away with that man...maybe this time he can stop his brother...

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I hope  it's worth for waiting 😀...
Are you enjoying btw ?