Chapter 12

Thanks everyone for reading my story... voting for me and adding my story 💗...it's feels so nice ...
Btw I miss you my lovelies 💜...

**************************************

Next day was Sunday...so jungkook was lil sad cause he can't meet his first friend (after his accident...)..and how silly he was that he didn't ask for his contact...he was so bored...he just want to do something...then a message show up ...he knows that who is the person but still he open the message...

Love
Hey love I see ...you are bored aren't you....

Jk
Do you don't have any work beside stalking me...

Love
Noo ...it's my favourite work...

Jk
Why are you texting me...and what do you want ?

Love
...I think I want your pretty mouth in mine...

Jk
Wtf are saying...??!!

Love
let me complete my words first...
Cause you are testing my patience you know.... don't think you can say whatever you want ...and you clearly know what I can do ...right ?!

Jk
You know what ... enough is enough...I m gonna tell my hyungs and police right now...you can't threaten me anymore...

Love
Ohhkk ...go ahead..do you want to see
what happened when you don't obey me....

Jk
Do whatever you want....

Jungkook actually scared but he have to tell his hyungs ... otherwise he doesn't have any other ways to protect his hyungs...what if the killer someday appear in their house...what if he kill or kidnap him ...he went to downstairs...he was nervous...and scared at the same time.....

Other side...

Ohh you are challenging me...let's see how will you react after seeing your new friends condition...

Jk's side
Jungkook approached Suga and jimin ...who were watching a movie together...he sit down in the couch...Suga and jimin was so lost in their movie that they didn't realise jungkook is shaking....
"Hyung"jungkook mumbled..still rethinking his decision...he again gathered his all confidence and shouted "hyungs .."both jimin and Suga looked at him confusely..."yes ..what happened kook" Suga asked looking at jungkook...
"Umm ...I want to tell someth ...."he was stopped in the middle because of the notification sound of his phone ...he opened the message....
"Fuck... hyung sorry ..let's talk later ... bye"with that jungkook runs towards his room...

"What happened to him?" Suga asked looking at jimin..."I don't know...we will ask him later"jimin assured Suga ...as he knows that sometimes Suga became extra strict when it comes to jungkook's health...and it's sometimes annoy jungkook ...it's not jungkook fault ...cause Suga literally caged him in this house....

Jungkook locked his room...and again looked at the message ...there was a photo of his new friend taehyung..his head is bleeding..and some bruises in his face ....he massaged V with his shaking hands....

Jk
Don't hurt him...he is not related to any of this ...please I beg you ..

Jungkook waited for V's reply...to his good luck ..he replied quite quickly..

Love
Ohh babe.... don't beg me just obey me ...
Tell me ..do you dare to disobey me?

Jk
No no ...I will listen to you ... please let him go ...

Love
Okay ...if you want it then I will love...
Get him backside of the convience store....

Jk
Yeah...

Jungkook runs towards the downstairs..."hyung I m going to buy some snacks"with that he runs outside of the house....thanks god his hyungs are busy watching the movie ...so they didn't listen properly...and thought maybe he was just wondering outside...in the garden...
Jungkook try to run as soon as possible...after running for 10 minutes continuously he finally arrived at the store...he quickly went to backside...there he saw a lying figure ...he quickly went to him and hold him in his arm .."oh my god...hey please wake up "he pat on his cheeks...
The another male get his conscious and open his eyes ..."oh thanks god ...you are alive.." jungkook said sighing "yeah thanks to God I m alive ...unless I miss your Beauty"taehyung said smiling a Lil..."at time like this .. You are joking..get up let's go ..."jungkook help him to get up and put tae's one hand on his own shoulder and he held him by his shoulder...."umm my house is near...shall we go there..??"taehyung said..."yeah that would be best " jungkook said without noticing the creepy smile on Taehyung's face....
*Sorry darling...I have to hurt myself..but you left me with no other option....btw I love when you care for me like this ...but maybe  its the first time in history that ...I M BEING JEALOUS WITH MYSELF...*taehyung smile at his own thoughts...and look at jungkook whose face is laced with worries...and how finely he was holding him ...like he doesn't want him to feel more pain...

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Hey ...hope it's worth for your waiting...💜
Do you miss me btw ???🤭...