chapter 16

"Kookie...get up .. aren't you hungry..."he heard Suga ...and slowly open his eyes...he cutely rub his eyes..."you go first hyung ...I will follow you in few minutes" Suga nodded his head with a come soon....

Jungkook pick his phone ...he saw there was a msg from unknown number ...

Unknown
"Hey ...it's me taehyung ..save this number😉"

Jungkook smiled after reading the text...he quickly save the number and wonder how come V is not doing anything now ...he felt something fishy...
Suddenly a thought come to his mind ..*what if he was planning to kill taehyung* (lmao 🤣).....

He have to do something...he thought and text V ...

Jk
Umm I think you already knew that I give my number to taehyung...

Love
Yeah and why are you telling me..

Jk
I just want to say that he was just a friend..so don't misunderstood and don't hurt him ... promise me

Love
As long as you are friends ..I won't mind ...btw if you want me not to do anything I want something...

Jk
Ohh ...what is that ...?!

Love
Meet me at tree house tomorrow...

Jk
What ...no I won't ...

Love
Really?!

Jk
Okay ...I will..

"Bub...what taking you so long...come quickly"he heard his hyung..so he quickly get off from the bed...and run to downstairs...
(Lol ...I m feeling sympathy for poor jungkookie he was compromising for nothing.. taehyung it's wrong you know..
Taehyung:- Author ssi you are forgetting it's your story ... don't blame me 🙄.. continue your story please....
Now I m jungshooked....)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Next day jungkook and jimin as usual went to college ....for entire class jungkook was thinking about how he gonna get away from jimin...and about whole meeting thing...he was scared ...so scared that he wanted to run and hide Somewhere ...where nobody can find him...it's not his fault though...

obviously anybody get scared if they are told that they are going to meet a psychopath killer ... although jungkook can feel that V never wants to hurt him ...he will never...but still it's scary... suddenly he got a msg from jimin...
"Kook...can you eat alone ..I maybe can't make it cause our teacher will take the break time as well ..so I m gonna late ..."

*Thanks god ...now i don't have to find a excuse *  jungkook thought as he replied with a "okay " to jimin....

The bell rings....

His heart beat is getting high now ...he felt like he will stop breathing anytime...
But he slowly walked towards the tree house.... finally after few minutes he reached there ..he looked around hoping to see a dark figure but there is no one...

*Did he was not here..?! *Then his phone chimed...there was a msg from V ..."go upstairs"... jungkook sighed and started climbing up by the ladder...he reached the tree house...it was beautiful ...peace and silent..there is a table and a fluffy bed ..he wonder who create this masterpiece..it was perfect..if he can stay then he will stay forever here....he looked around again there is no one ....*where is he ?!*again he got a msg...*there is a black cloth first blindfold yourself ...*jungkook looked at the cloth which is on the table...

Now he was freaking ...is it even right decision to here...can he go back now ..??*be quick..I hate waiting you know that *jungkook pick up the black cloth with a shaking hand ...and put it around his eyes....he can't see anything everything is so dark that it is killing him...

Then suddenly jungkook felt an hand around his waist...he flinched at the sudden touch...."shh...baby it's me .."jungkook heard a deep voice...he bit his lips in nervousness....
"What do you want ?!"he asked as he wants to leave from there as soon as possible...
"THIS..."with that V pushed him and soon jungkook landed on the soft bed ..V on the top of him.. holding his hands above his head...

"What are you doing..."jungkook gasped in shock as he felt the hot breath of older above his lips...he can't see but he was sure that V is looking at his lips... jungkook again bite his lips feeling Lil uncomfortable...

"Ahhh..you are gonna a reason for my death one day...I can't control anymore fuck " V said and started kissing jungkook ..."what..the.mnnghh"jungkook cut off by sudden kiss ...it was rough and hungry... taehyung literally kissing him like he was hungry for his lips...he was sucking and biting his lips ... jungkook try to push the men as much as he can ..but he failed...so he quitely let taehyung kiss him...he don't know how he didn't felt weird about it ... instead he likes it..."the kiss "...

"Only I can bite your lips baby boy ...okay.."taehyung said and now hugging jungkook ...he snuggle into jungkook's neck... nuzzling his sweet scent ...*ahhh I missed it so much * he thought...

After sometime V get off from jungkook before wishpering..."thanks for the reward baby " in jungkook's ear...then everything becomes silent... jungkook felt his phone is ringing ...he quickly removed the cloth and looked around ...
*He left already*he thought and looked at the number who is calling him...

"Hey kookie ...where are you ..you are not in the classroom"

"Ohh sorry hyung... actually I m in the garden...I feel bore in the class that's why I come here..."

"okay ...your class is already finished na...let's go home..."

"Okay hyung ..I m coming..."

With a final look ... jungkook went towards the exit ....he was confused at himself ... WAIT..HE JUST KISSED BY A KILLER?!!!....

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

So how was there official meet ?!

I m way to  happy that finally they meet officially although it was short ....

And and and .... thank you for reading this story ....

ShamimaAkhi.. thank you for supporting me from the beginning...
vkookumarim.. thank you for your every comments ...and being a part of this story...
sunlightstay... thank you for your comments....

I m really really motivated to write because of you guys.... thank you  ..I m really greatful....

Keep supporting me ...hehehe 😅
(Self promotion)