chapter 24

Jungkook was fell asleep in a the floor...when he heard the knocking sound and taehyung angry tone...he was more scared....what he is gonna do now.... before he can think anything the door is burst open....

"Taehyung...stay..."

"Jungkook...omg you are fine thanks god..."taehyung hug him tightly and whispered in his ears....

Jungkook was shocked...he expected taehyung to shoot him or anything but not this....he was lying if he say that he wasn't melted...his heart melted and he felt safe in Taehyung's arm...he hugged back ...

"I..I t.. thought yo ...you are..g .. going..t .to kill m..me.."he said sobbing hard..."shhh..shhh..who said you that ...I m never gonna kill you...baby...calm down"taehyung said caressing his back ... jungkook slowly relaxed...but didn't break the hug ...

Taehyung hold him in his arms and jungkook quickly wrap his legs around Taehyung's waist.... taehyung smiled and sit down in the bed and looked at his koala baby...

"Now tell me everything...okay.."taehyung said ..

"I heard you telling this to jiminie hyung...that you are gonna kill me ...I scared you know..."jungkook said snuggling more into Taehyung's hard chest...

"Ohh sorry kookie...i wasn't in my right mind... that's why... trust me okay...I will never do anything to you..."taehyung said softly.....

"Hhnnmm"jungkook said hugging him more tightly....

After some time....

"Kookie...let's go first eat your breakfast ...you have to eat your medicine..."taehyung said ...as he tried to wake up jungkook....

"Nuuu...I wanna sleep moree"jungkook said cutely....

"Baby...it's important u know..."taehyung said in a serious tone...

"Okay...carry me..."jungkook said not wanting to get up ....

Taehyung Sighed and carry jungkook carefully....went to downstairs...jimin and Suga was shocked...Suga try to go towards them but one look from Taehyung tell him that it's better if he not disturb them now ....

Taehyung sit in a chair.... started feeding jungkook...who is eating like a child...after feeding him ..they again went upstairs and taehyung made him sleep...then he come downstairs...

"What happened to him ..."suga asked ...he was really worried for his baby brother....

"He mistakenly heard out conversation jimin..."taehyung said and jimin's eyes widened....

"Ohh shit"jimin screamed..."is he alright...?!!"he questioned further....

"I don't know jimin"...

"Can anyone going to tell me ...what exactly happening"suga yelled....

Jimin looked at  Suga ...
"Hyung can you please stay with jungkook for now..."Jimin said in a desperate tone ...so Suga nodded and went to jungkook's room ....

**************************************
"Boss...they are hiding..we are still searching for them..."someone said to a dark figure...who is sitting in a dark corner and inhaling a long puff of sigarette...

He sighed..."still search for them everywhere...I need them .. don't loose them...huh last time he was so close to me...but only one mistake...for only one mistake I lost him ...."he said sternly...

The man nodded ...and leave from there....

"Don't worry...I will definitely find you...and this time you will be mine ...."the dark figure said and laugh loudly... sending chills to everyone present there....

**************************************

"Is he wake up ?!..."taehyung asked jimin ...

"Hmm...he was with his hyung... let's go.."they both went to jungkook's room....

The sound of door opening attracts the both males direction.... but the scene infront of them was unexpected... taehyung was looking so shocked and jimin was controlling his laugh....

There jungkook and Suga in shark outfit dancing on "baby shark " song....

Suga stopped and run outside from there in embarrassment and jimin followed leaving red looking baby shark bunny and whipped tiger alone....

"Uhmm.."jungkook said as taehyung is staring at him for quite long time...
Taehyung finally come outside from his whipped zone...

"Umm.. ahhh...I brought something for you ...as you are not feeling well in morning..."taehyung said giving him a packet...

"What's this..?!"jungkook asked getting a little excited but not showing it ...he open the packet....
"Wowwwww...ice cream... thank you so much..."jungkook yelled excitedly.....

Taehyung chuckled and sit next to jungkook...

Jungkook was eating his ice cream cutely...

"This outfit suits you well..."taehyung mumbled to himself ... looking at jungkook...

"Huh...what did you say..."jungkook asked ...he was eating the ice cream messily... So some of cream are on his face... taehyung chuckled and get closer to jungkook....

Jungkook startled by the sudden action and try to go backwards but taehyung hold his waist ...he leaned more closer .. jungkook thought he was going to kiss him so he closed his eyes... But taehyung whispered in jungkook's ear...
"You are cute..."he said in a husky voice...and a red hue made his way to jungkook's face....

Jungkook open his eyes as he felt Taehyung's finger in his face... taehyung shake his head and licked his finger in which he wipe the cream... looking at directly jungkook's eyes .....

Jungkook eyes widened and he quickly push taehyung and get off from bed ...and run outside...

"Perrverttt..."taehyung heard him  yelling....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.....

See you in next chapter...
Bye bye 👋..