chapter 14

"umm...where am I "jungkook open his eyes...he looked around then he remembered he was at Taehyung's house..."ohh...shit what is the time now" he quickly get off from his bed and looked around for his phone...to his luck it was at the table beside bed...

He quickly turn on his phone "ohh...it's already 7 pm...my hyungs are gonna kill me ...what am I gonna do now...ufff there are so many calls from the hyung..I m dead for sure ..."jungkook dialed his Suga hyung's number with shaking hands....

"Jeon fucking jungkook...where the hell are you ...tell me before I track your location..."he can heard his hyung screaming otherside ...."hyung ...I m sorry...it was just urgent... actually I m at my friend's house..."jungkook doesn't know what else to say ...he knows his hyung was going to more angry with him ...cause it's first time he mentioned he has any friend..."what...the fuck jungkook...I don't know that you have a friend...and what are doing in his house ...are you gone crazy or what...come back as soon as possible and explain everything...I don't want listen anything from you..."jungkook sigh ...he knew that it's going to happen..."okay hyung .." he replied and cut the call...he went to search for Taehyung....

"Ohh you are up ..."taehyung said appearing infront of jungkook from God knows where.. jungkook jumped backward from this sudden action...as he was going to fall taehyung catch him...

Their eyes met....they are drowning deeper into eachother eyes... taehyung slowly caresses jungkook's cheek...

"Did I scare you .." he said in his smooth and deep voice..which pull jungkook to reality....he compose himself before replying .."yeah ...how can you appear from nowhere..."with a pout... taehyung looked at him amused..."btw are you searching for me.."taehyung ask ...

"Ohh yes...my hyungs wants me to go back now... then okay I m leaving now .."jungkook said and went towards the doors...

But suddenly taehyung grabs his wrist...and pull him towards himself ... jungkook's head bump into his hard chest...he looked up in confusion...

" Are you sure ...you want to leave .." taehyung said looking into the jungkook's eyes...

"What do you mean " jungkook asked getting more confused...did he expect him to stay with him or what... suddenly a loud thunder was heard... scaring jungkook who more cling into Taehyung's chest..

"See...that's I mean... today's weather a bit terrible ...I don't think we may able to reach your home...and it's going to have a heavy rain.."taehyung explain ....

Ohh shit ...I m fucked up then ... jungkook thought....he quickly break the hug...and went to open the door ..as soon as he opened the door...a cool breeze of wind welcomed him.... taehyung was correct he can't go outside in this weather...what's he gonna do  now....

5 minutes later...

Jungkook was sitting on the couch looking all tensed up ..."just call your hyung and tell him ...he will understand" taehyung finally said cause he don't want to see jungkook sulking because of this anymore....

Finally jungkook called his hyung again but this time he called his jiminie hyung cause he know that only Jimin can handle the situation now...and he is correct ...he felt lucky that his hyung's boyfriend is Jimin..who always support him...Suga just said that "i hope you have a good reason for this "and hung up the call ... jungkook sighed in relief ...he knows it's not over yet but for today he wasn't ready for that...he can think of a better excuse till tomorrow....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Umm sorry... because of me you got kidnapped and hurt...now all this...btw thanks for letting me staying here ...I don't kno.."jungkook was feeling so guilty that he was just saying without taking breath....

They are sitting in the living room ... taehyung make some dish as he know what jungkook like ...and now they are eating their food in the living room...

"Ohh..just eat ...and relax kook ..you are saying sorry for literally every minute and for the last time...it's not your fault "taehyung said while giving him more food ...

Jungkook nodded and started eating... taehyung turn on the tv to lighten up the mood...he don't know which channel to play cause he don't watch tv much ... suddenly jungkook screams"stop..."taehyung looked at jungkook confusely..."ohh let's watch this movie...I wanted to watch this for a long time..."jungkook explained and taehyung nodded his hand and placed the remote in the table...

Luckily the movie is just started...it was a physcho killer movie...where murder started to occuring out of nowhere and police are looking for the killer....

"Seee ...I told you he was the killer "jungkook said jumping happily..."how did you guess it "taehyung said acting a Lil sad ....."i just know..."jungkook replied like it's just a normal thing...but he didn't see the smirk on Taehyung's face....

*Ofcourse love ...your boyfriend is one of them ...*taehyung thought..."btw do you like this type of movie..."he asked.. he knows the answer already but he wants to check..

"Yeah they are interesting and fun..."taehyung was happy hearing that..."what about you...what type of movies you like ?!"taehyung was about to say something....

"What was that ..." Jungkook asked looking at somewhere behind Taehyung's back ... taehyung was now lil scared and turned "what...?! " Taehyung mumbled scaning the room for anything suspicious....

Jungkook get up from the seat and pick up the knife from the floor ..it was covered  in red colour... jungkook felt he saw this knife somewhere....he show it infront of taehyung...

"What it is doing here and it looked like it was covered in blood..." Jungkook asked trying to remember.... narrowing his eyes to look more carefully..

Taehyung was shocked ...*ohh fucking hell ...maybe it fell down when I m cleaning up ..what should I do now " taehyung was trying hard to find an excuse and he needs to hurry up cause jungkook is getting suspicious of him...

"Uhh..it's just some paint...you are overthinking as you just saw a murder type movie...give me I will throw it "taehyung get up and take the knife quickly from jungkook's hand...

"Ohh...yeah maybe .."jungkook said smiling awkwardly... taehyung throw the knife in dustbin and sigh in relief..
He looks at jungkook who is sitting in the couch ...he smiled and went there...

"Okay wait here ... first let me do the dishes.."with that taehyung went to kitchen and jungkook nodded his head and stared at the tv screen lazily...

After some time taehyung come and saw that jungkook falls asleep in the couch...
"My baby...let's sleep together..can we ?!" he said and pick him up in bridal style...

And went to their bedroom....

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Hey... finally a long chapter...
Btw you may find it a bit boring..as me myself don't know what I wrote...😂

Btw can you tell me you fav taekook ff I want to try some of your liking...