chapter 5

The rest of the day is pretty good ...after his last class jungkook returned with jimin...they decided to watch a movie while waiting for Suga...but Suga text in group chat he may come late because there are too much work as he took a long vacation due to jungkook's accident ...so jungkook and jimin went to cook something ....after eating they both went to their room to sleep ....

Again at the midnight jungkook had a same kind of dream ...but this time he was more afraid as he saw the killer in his college ...he was so scared ...he went down stairs to drink some banana milk ...like as for him "banana milk is the best solution for every problem "...

"Ohh ahhhiishhh...jungkook you ..."Suga who was finding something to eat... get scared after seeing jungkook standing at the kitchen door at this time ...
"Ohh hyung are you returning from work now "he asked ,grab a banana milk from fridge and sit infront of Suga ..who was now sitting on the dining table and muching on his food .....Suga just nod his head as his mouth is full of food ...

"Hyung can I ask you something"jungkook asked Suga...in which Suga again nodded his head...
"Hyung ...do I have a boyfriend in past ??"after listening to his words Suga stop muching his food ...and looked at him ...

"Why are you asking..?..did something happened in school..did you meet someone....tell me jungkook"the fear was clearly in his eyes ...he quickly get up sit beside jungkook..."tell me...please"he again asked ... jungkook was sure there is something his hyungs are not telling him ...why Suga hyung is so afraid when i bring the topic of boyfriend...??
"

Hyung ... nothing happened in school...it's just I was curious...and why are you reacting like that ...do I have a boyfriend?? Really??"now he was really curious ...he just wanted to know about his past but his hyungs avoid this topic ...if he forced them they always say he is a good kid etc etc....he wanted to ask about that place but he can't directly ask it ... suddenly he remembered the word "love" so he ask about this instead.....

"No you don't .. jungkook...you don't like relationship at all...you rejected everyone.."suga said with a serious expression... jungkook was not sure he should believe this or not ...but subsequently he nodded his head ... after some time they both went to their rooms saying good night to each other....

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Many of you guessed the plot right ???...tell me your thoughts guys ...