chapter 10

Suga sincerely apologise to jimin who is crying in the balcony...jimin knows that Suga didn't mean what he said earlier cause he was really worried for jungkook...so he forgive Suga ...and now everyone sitting in the dinning table with a happy face ...
"Hyung ...i really want to ask you something??"jungkook suddenly said looking at Suga ...on which Suga get lil tensed but jimin hold his hands and assure him ...it's gonna be okay..."what ?!!"suga hardly mumbled.."why everyone at the college avoid talking to me...and also how can I don't have a single friend??"jungkook wants to know as much as about his past ....he has to find about that v also ..."kook...can you do one thing for your Hyung...??"suga asked ,his eyes became teary..."yea..h .."jungkook nodded his head ...but what Suga said was unexpected..."please..I request you ... don't ever try to find about your past .."jungkook was shocked..."but why hyung..."he wants to know ...he deserve to know ..." I can't tell you why ....just know that it's for your own sake ..it's a request from your hyungs please... promise me .." suga said kneeling down infront of him holding his hands ....tears are flowing down through his eyes...no jungkook never wants his hyung to be sad or get hurt because of him ...he quickly wipe Suga's tear and hugged him "okay hyung..I will listen to you.."he said caressing Suga's back...

On the other side....

"You know what I want to kill his hyungs ....but what I can do ..I can't see tears in his eyes ...he loves them ..but they are stopping my baby to remembering me..."V who listens to all their conversation ... screamed at a man who is cruelly beaten and lying on the floor...his face is covered in blood...the only thing that tell he is alive that he is breathing slowly...but V kicked him in frustration which cause him to spill a mouthful of blood... honestly he wants to die but V is not gonna let him die that easily....
"Why why....why they have to interfere ..huh..??!!!ahhh ...I want to kiss him so bad ...I want him ...I want to touch him...wait he will surely come to me ..."he continued to kick the person mercilessly...and laugh Maniacally...if you see him like that surely you are gonna thought you saw a devil...

On jungkook side ....

Jungkook comes to his room...he was lost in thought...sad ,anger, helpless, every emotion was coiling under his chest ...if he can't know about his past then how can he gonna find out about that V...and if he don't get to know who is V ..how can he is gonna free himself from him ....it was all messed up ...he was trying to forget but how can he when someone 24 hours looking at him....
He doesn't know when he fall asleep ...maybe he is too tired for all these things ...which is really too much for him...that's why he failed to notice a figure climbing in his window and entering his room....V looked at jungkook ...who was in deep sleep ...but looking etheral in moonlight...he slowly went beside him ...and sit infront of his face ...he started to caressing his cheeks..."how can someone look so beautiful ...even in his sleep .." he said looking at jungkook's face... jungkook felt ticklish in his face and he mumbled something ...which stop V and he looked at younger more closely...then he smiled ..all right in a sweet way...and quickly kissed the younger in his lips before getting up ...said him good night and leave from there...

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Hey guys .... actually my exam is coming up...so I m gonna update one chapter in one week (sometimes 2 chapter) what do you think?!
Is it okay?