Shiva might {78}

Keitaro immediately was on guard after that attack, he made sure to put his defense up, he was an idiot.

A goddam idiot, though before he could ponder on it for longer, Shiva started dancing as he was seen walking toward Keitaro's position.
At the last possible second, however, Keitaro moved out of the way.

Keitaro's eyes widened as he saw everything that was where he currently stood was destroyed.
Keitaro's eyes then went toward Shiva again but this time, the curse was seen playing his drums.
Keitaro's eyes looked at the god-like creature before realizing that the music was buffing SHiva's attacks.

Shiva once again started dancing as he rushed toward Keitaro, Keitaro not feeling like waiting for the dance to end, rushed toward Shiva and the two started clashing.
'it's so hard to fight someone with 4 arms' Keitaro thought to himself as the fact that Shiva had four arms was giving him an advantage in the fight.

Though Keitaro still kept putting on the pressure not willing to let the creature perform its dances...

'as long as it's not finishing its dance, I should be fine' Keitaro thought to himself as he launched 2 kunai toward, Shiva, Shiva's eyes watched as the kunai before raising his Trishula and Keitaro watched in amazement as the kunai were utterly destroyed.

'I can't feel my seal' Keitaro thought to himself as he realized that this curse, had even destroyed the seal that he had put up on his kunai.

The curse once again started dancing but Keitaro didnt let it finish dancing and immediately rushed in to stop it from finishing the dance.
Though as Keitaro got close, the curse grinned.

'wait..it was bait' Keitaro thought to himself as in the last second he managed to teleport his body away, although not before taking some heavy damage.
Keitaro reappeared several meters away from Shiva, he seemed to be heavily beaten if his missing arm was anything to go by.

Keitaro looked at his arm on the floor, before watching in nervous horror, as the arm was reduced to ashes.
'rapidly decomposing' Keitaro thought as he saw the whole process go down.
It seems as if every time Shiva used that move with his Kapala, everything that was hit by it would rapidly decompose...

Keitaro looked at his now missing arm before in less than 5 seconds, a brand new arm was seen regenerating where the last one was cut off.
"I love Rct," Keitaro thought to himself as he shifted his attention back to Shiva who was seen once again dancing.

This time instead of rushing in and trying to stop Shiva like an idiot, Keitaro made the ram hand sign as suddenly 2 new Keitaro appeared right next to him.
*Boom*
An explosion appeared where Keitaro was standing with his clones, everything in that direction was reduced to atom as Shiva was seen looking at the damage he had caused.

Suddenly, from behind him, 2 Keitaro appeared and started fighting him in hand-to-hand combat, this time because they were 2 Keitaro they were able to even the plane field as now they could counteract the fact that he had four arms.

One of the Keitaro, kicked Shiva Kapala away, while the other one punched Shiva in the chest, making the curse stumble a few feet back.
Both of the Keitaro now rushed toward Shiva and started fighting him with all they had.

Using his Trishula, Shiva thrust it toward Keitaro's head, aiming to destroy it in one hit.
Keitaro however barely managed to dodge out of the way, as the second Keitaro kicked, Shiva in the face.

Keitaro#1 and Keitaro#2 both rushed toward Shiva and started beating him trading blow after blow.
Keitaro#1 swept Shiva's leg and Shiva fell face-first toward Keitaro#2 well-placed knee.

Keitaro#1 appeared behind Shiva before kicking him in the air...Shiva while in the air looked at Keitaro as he pointed his Trishula toward Keitaro aiming to destroy him there but he felt like he couldn't do it as Keitaro#2 was seen behind him, holding him still, Shiva had 4 arms and Keitaro#2 only had 2 arms, which meant 2 of Shiva's hands were free and he was going to use it to destroy this human.

"Fire style, fire dragon jutsu, "A voice from below Shiva said, Shiva immediately looked down....as his face looked down, he saw a giant fireball rushing toward his direction.
Shiva prepared his Trishula, he was going to destroy this fireball where it stood but before he felt it, Keitaro placed something on his side.

His eyes widened as he witnessed a seal appear on his neck.....

*Boom*

A huge explosion appeared in the air, As the smoke cleared, Shiva was seen falling down to the floor, as the cursed body hit the floor, the whole mountain seemed to cower in fear as Shiva stood up, licking the blood that was falling down his lips as he looked at Keitaro.
His eyes then landed on the Keitaro that had shot the fireball jutsu.

He made a mental note to pay attention to that Keitaro.....

Both Keitaro rushed the curse and he was more than welcome to fight them.
Keitaro managed to hit the back of Shiva's kneecap causing the curse to kneel right into a knee that Keitaro landed on his face.

Shiva grinned as he caught the blow with his hand...
"You are the main one," Shiva said as suddenly, Keitaro's body was seen decomposing.
"OH fuck" Keitaro was heard saying before suddenly he decomposed into nothing.....

......

*Kaboom*

A huge smoke screen appeared due to the explosion, and everything within a 15-meter radius of Shiva was destroyed.
From the smoke, Shiva was seen walking from the explosion with some minor burns on his body and some blood on his lips.

His eyes then landed on the figure of Keitaro in a battle stance.

This human had tricked him into thinking he was the one that fired the fireball, he was not, in fact, this human was one of the versions of itself that were attacking him, he had used the time the moment when the fireball exploded in the air, to turn his clone into a bomb that would only explode if it was being decayed.....

Sacrificing the life of his own clone, in order to win.......

This would be fun... where the thought of Shiva as his skin seems like it started to burn...

A/N......