The Geek {93}

Keitaro sighed. There was no way he was getting a straight answer from Gojo today. He decided to play along, for now.

"So, how many kids are we talking about here?" he asked, feigning interest.

Gojo's grin widened. "Just two... for now."

"Just two?" Keitaro echoed, a flicker of surprise crossing his features.

"Yeah," Gojo confirmed, holding up a bright pink dress with a flourish. "Isn't this adorable? Perfect for a little princess, wouldn't you say?"

Keitaro stared at the dress, then back at Gojo. A million questions swirled in his mind. Who was the child? Why was Gojo taking care of them? And most importantly, was Gojo even remotely prepared for this responsibility?

He knew better than to pry, but the situation was undeniably intriguing. Gojo Satoru, the strongest jujutsu sorcerer alive, playing house? It was a sight Keitaro wouldn't soon forget.

"Fine," Keitaro finally conceded. "The dress is cute. But you still owe me an explanation, Gojo."

Gojo's grin faltered slightly. "Explanation about what?" he played dumb.

"How the heck did you get access to those kids" Keitaro asked looking at Gojo in the eyes, he wanted to know how this man achieved this as last time he checked there had to be some steps before adopting a kid.

"Apparently that assassin man had 2 kids and apparently he went to get the milk and never came back, who would have thought a man that hit you from the back and dip wouldn't be a responsible person," Gojo said nonchalantly to which Keitaro looked at Gojo and spoke
"You don't have the right to say shit, you got your throat penetrated, your back penetrated by his blade, and were only able to move after basically a full day"

"And that's why I turned him into the apple logo."

"You are one childish man"
Keitaro sighed a bit, he couldn't believe that this was what he had to deal with, may God bless those kids' souls.

Wait speaking of God, did curses start appearing after the first sin......his brow furrows a bit, it could work.... Buddhism predated Jesus' death and birth but what it didn't predate was the first sin.

Perhaps....maybe on his next trip, he might go to a country with a heavy belief in Christianity and see what he finds, chances are, their demons are probably just very strong curses....
Whatever religion it might be Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, no matter the religion or gods they pray to, all Keitaro wanted was answers, if he could find a core of curse energy this would help a lot.

Something tells him, he would have to go through a lot of religions before finding the common denominator.
This is going to be such a pain in his ass.

"Earth to Keitaro," Gojo said snapping Keitaro out of his thoughts.
"Yuh," Keitaro said as his attention shifted back to Gojo.

"You were probably thinking about how to improve your curse technique weren't you, and you wonder why I call you a crazy scientist "Gojo teased to which Keitaro opened his mouth and spoke
"To be fair, without a magical pair of eyeballs to help me lose less curse energy than I can recover, some people need to find good alternatives"

"Touche" Was all Gojo said in response to Gojo's words.
"But seriously though, you are 100% the fastest sorcerer I know, even the Zenin clan head doesn't reach your speed" Gojo added with a thoughtful expression.

"You mean the dude with projection sorcery," Keitaro said vaguely remembering learning about him while studying inside the Gojo clan compound.
"Yuh" Gojo explained.... he then saw Keitaro look hyperfocus......oh no...

"Keitaro..." Gojo asked cautiously as if knowing the storm that was brewing.
"Hear me out though," Keitaro said in his defense.

"Think about it, Mirage Projection would be the name, it could leverage my teleportation and illusion abilities to create the illusion of me moving in a disjointed, frame-by-frame manner, similar to Projection Sorcery. wouldn't that be nice" Keitaro said with a smile as Gojo had a wry look on his face.

He had this expression on his face that said, 'And here comes the geek'
"The mechanic could work like that, instead of planning out a 24-frame sequence of movements, I could rely on my Cursed Flash Step to perform a series of extremely rapid teleportations within a short timeframe. Each time that I would teleport, I would create a strong mirage afterimage at my previous location. These afterimages will linger for a brief moment, creating the illusion of disjointed, frame-by-frame movement. like projections sorcery"

"To maintain the illusion and ensure my teleports connect where I intended, I would utilize my heightened cursed energy perception to track my movements and surroundings with incredible precision."

"Keitaro my friend......whatever pack you are smoking, I want some of it," Gojo said looking at Keitaro as he held him by his shoulder.
"Coming from the man who gets high anytime, he is pushed to his limits"

"Aw, doesn't that just make you special pushing me to such a tight position that I lose my shit, being able to fit me so much I become high"
Before Gojo could say anything else Keitaro opened his mouth and spoke
"Don't make this weird"

"Fine"

A/N....like I said...curse energy geek

curse energy geek