The powerful curse {155}

The woman gestured for George to come to her. George turned to Keitaro and asked, "Will you keep your promise?"

Keitaro simply replied, "Trust me."

Upon hearing this, George smiled as what seemed to be light appeared around his body, ending his cursed existence.

In front of Keitaro, he saw the figure of a man who seemed to be in his 30s, wearing clothes typical for people living in the 1800s. The man smiled before heading south toward the direction of the woman.

"Stay cautious and beware of it"

As the man walked away, Keitaro's eyes noticed the presence of red spider lilies on the floor, he smiled a bit upon seeing that.

Keitaro looked rather happy about how the whole scenario had played out.

'exorcising a special grade curse with no collateral damage' Keitaro thought to himself as he could notice how this plan was still standing even after everything was wrapped up.

Keitaro turned his attention to Edgar, who was now waking up after having ingested the pill. The boy's eyes fluttered open, and he looked around, confused.

"You did it, Edgar," Keitaro said, his voice filled with pride.
He may have been praising the boy a bit much but he could tell this was what the boy needed, with a father like Alistair hearing praises must be very rare for this boy and thus Keitaro wanted to spoil him in that regard.

Edgar's eyes widened in surprise. He looked at the spectral figures of George and Joceline, a mixture of awe and confusion on his face.
Although he could not see much, only about 2 blurs but his instincts were telling him that was what it was.

It was probably due to the fact that the pills had Keitaro nature energy into him that he could even vaguely see the man's soul moving on.

Keitaro's natural energy was accustomed to seeing the soul as Keitaro himself was becoming very proficient in healing that area of himself.

Keitaro explained what had transpired, the battle between Edgar and George, and the ultimate resolution. The boy listened intently, his mind racing to try and comprehend the events.

Did he really do that all of those amazing things?

When Keitaro finished his little session, Edgar looked at his teacher with newfound respect. "Thank you, sensei," he said, his voice filled with gratitude.

There was so much gratitude in the boy's words, he truly was happy to have a teacher such as Keitaro.

He felt as if he was being blessed by the heavens themselves.

Keitaro smiled at the "You're welcome, Edgar. You've shown great courage and determination. You have a bright future ahead of you."

With that, Keitaro turned to the Butler. "Let's get Edgar back to his room. He needs rest."

Before leaving the place, Keitaro's eyes once again went toward where the man had moved on and felt at peace.

However, Keitaro's mind went back to the man's earlier words...

what did he mean by being cautious and beware of it, what was it?

Keitaro however left those thoughts for his future self as he walked back toward the stairs with a hand in his pocket.

Today was a very eventful day if he could say so himself.

A few minutes after Keitaro had left the area, a bunch of insects could be seen, insect looked rather disgusting as they looked to be a bunch of cockroaches.

All the insects rushed at each other and started to combine into one being, as the waves of insects fully combined into that entity, something that could only be described as the peak of beauty was seen.

A man with fair skin was seen, his eyes being a crimson color, his skin being as soft as porcelain, the man's body seemed to be the peak of a human physique.

The man was seen wearing some expensive items on him, truly the peak of what a human could achieve.

The man seemed to have a curious glint in his eyes as he looked at all the seals that he had placed inside the room.

All the seals seem to have been broken by something or... someone.

In the place of his little experiment what he saw was a bunch of spider lilly....

The man had an annoyed look on his face as he saw that, his little subject had been freed, this wasn't part of the contract at all.

The man's crimson eyes scanned the room.

He felt a familiar presence....a presence he so hated.

What seemed to be a slightly demonic look appeared on the perfect man's face...

"It's one of those people....!"

"I sure hope this one lasts as long as the other," The man said before suddenly turning into a bunch of insects that all went to separate locations.

Meanwhile With Keitaro.

Keitaro felt as if a strong curse was after him, he didnt know why but he could just feel the presence of the curse.

He was currently ending his call with Alistair, finalizing some of the finer details of the whole giving the people back what they own thing and all.

A/N...I wonder who inspired this curse?

I wonder who inspired this curse?