Suprise {113}

As Keitaro opened his eyes from his very small slumber...just a small nap that lasted like 10 hours, nothing too big. Keitaro stretched his body a bit, he felt so tired, his curse energy reserve seemingly nowhere full even if he had rested all that time.

Keitaro had a thoughtful look on his face, he knew why he was so drained, it all had to do with his training with Akane. "Note to self, Nature energy is very draining on my Curse energy reserve and my body"

Keitaro looked weakly around his room, it was like 2 pm and he had just woken up from his nap." For fuck sake, I am 19, I should be able to take care of myself" Keitaro said as he looked at his current very messy state, he shouldn't be that tired.

"Get out of bed," Keitaro said as he tried to get out of bed but the bed felt so comfortable, it felt so soft he felt as if he could just sink right into the bed and be home free.

"Just five more minutes" His body seemed to reply to him, his senses were dulled and his body ached for rest.

"Get up," He said trying to pull himself out of bed but his body just refused to listen to his order as if it had a will of his own.

Keitaro layed on the bed completely drained of any energy and he stayed like this for a solid 30 minutes.
Noticing how his body wasn't listening to him, Keitaro had an idea on how to get free, using his teleportation city, a bucket of water appeared above his head as cold water fell on Keitaro.

Time skip.
Keitaro was seen making himself breakfast...at 2:30 in the afternoon, yeah don't question it, Keitaro ate some beef with eggs, a simple breakfast.

His phone suddenly vibrated a bit, he took his phone, he took out his phone from his pocket and noticed he got a message from someone.

A message from Shoko......as if all the energy he was missing was just waiting for this moment, Keitaro found himself full of energy, her message was pretty simple really.

"Want to hang later?"
Straight to the point and no BS, yep that seems about right.

Though what was this feeling in his chest, his cheeks felt warmer for some reason.

Taking a very deep breath, Keitaro replied "Sure, I can be there in 15 minutes." trying to hit the send button felt harder than battling the special grade curse spirit for some reason. What was happening to him, why was he reduced to such a mess of emotion...

"Calm down your mind, Keitaro, it's just hanging out," Keitaro said to himself trying to calm down his mind.

And then the memory of the kiss played in his mind.....he needed to prepare, for no other reason than he felt like prepared...yeah...
He needed to change a bit before then though.

Time skip
Keitaro had finished going through the mess of putting on clothes and putting on some perfumes before going there, a process that usually took him about 5 minutes give or take, now took him double that time, choosing clothes should take him more than 30 seconds so why did it nearly take him 4 minutes to pick his clothes.