Special grade one{114}

The party was decently fine as long as Keitaro could ignore Gojo's theatrics and all of his teasing, he wondered how a man in his 20s could be like this, shouldn't he be getting more mature as he aged, why did it feel like Gojo had become more childish as time went by.

Back when there were still in jujutsu high he was a bit harsher with his words and a pain in Keitaro's ass but now even if this man was 20 years old, he was still the same just now way more childish and a lot stronger than he was a few years ago.

Keitaro's eyes landed on Utahime, he did wonder why she did even bother coming considering he only had met her on a handful of occasions and he knew she knew that the chances were high that Gojo would be here and she hated Gojo.

Though by asking Gojo a few questions, he filled it, apparently he came in for one simple reason, because it was his birthday in particular, Gojo then opened his mouth and added.
"Guess being a goody two shoes does have some perks"

So the main reason she came is because he was a respectful person and a nice person overall, that was incredibly good to know.
Keitaro's eyes then went toward where the two kids were. Megumi was seen in a corner eating what seemed to be a piece of mochi.

Tsumiki on the other hand, was the bundle of joy that she was seen helping the guests, making sure everyone was at their fill, she was quite a helpful girl.

Keitaro looked at the scene around him and at this moment he was once again reminded of his moto, his moto to become strong enough to protect his friend smiles, he had a wide smile on his face as he saw the scene happening all around them.

Unbeknown to him, some changes were currently happening in his body at this moment that he was not aware of.

"You don't look to exit, one-second man"A voice suddenly said from behind Keitaro, what seemed to be a vein appeared on Keitaro's eyebrows as he slowly turned around to look at the face of the man known as Satoru Gojo.

"Are you really not going to let that go? "Keitaro said as he rubbed his temple with his fingers, this nickname just had to go, no matter what this nickname could not stick around for another generation.

"It's either that or Minato...choose your poison carefully," Satoru said with a slight smile on his face. Keitaro looked at Satoru's very punchable face upon hearing his words.
Was this man behind for real, what choice did he have?

Being called Minato was not something he liked, neither was getting called the one-second man something he wanted. What kind of man would accept being called a one-second man?

"I don't really have a choice now do I" Keitaro's eyes looked at Satoru, he looked quite tired.

"You do though, you have plenty of choices"Satoru elaborated with a very bright smile on his face.

"The illusion of choice huh" Keitaro retorted dryly as he looked at his friend.

"Very Perseptive for a grade one," Satoru said looking at Keitaro to which Keitaro's eyebrow raised a bit upon hearing those words.

"Wait for real, I am still a grade one" Keitaro looked quite disappointed upon saying those words, why was he still a grade one sorcerer, he could dog walk about 90% of jujutsu sorcerers alive in this era and not even sorcerer from the big 3 families stood a chance again him, so why wasn't he a special grade yet.

For Christ's sake he was making Satoru actually have to try in order to beat him, when under normal circumstances, Satoru could just one-shot anyone he was fighting.

It had gotten to a point that when he and Satoru were fighting, a black flash was guaranteed to happen as that was the only way a winner could be chosen.

Welp Satoru did have a domain expansion.....Keitaro does need to actually get a domain expansion very soon, his unseen storm was basically an unfinished domain expansion just without the sure hit effect.

Once he is alone in his home, he will try again, however, this time he will do something very different, he will imbue his innate technique into the barriers, wait thinking about it now, why wasn't the unseen storm a domain expansion?

It fitted the bill perfectly, it was a barrier technique with his curse technique imbued into it...Keitaro though for a second before realising something.....Unseen storm seems to be the stage right before achieving an incomplete domain, so like the step before the step to achieve a domain expansion.

All those thoughts passed through Keitaro's mind at approximately....0.001 seconds.

"The higher-ups are unaware of your shikigami and this new energy source you can use, all the data they have on you is more about how your Ce runs out pretty quickly, so to them, you have the potential of a special grade but you lack the Ce amount for it, "Satoru said looking at his friend.

"How thoughtful of you," Keitaro said as he looked at his friend

A/N Before it is revealed next chapter, can anyone say why Keitaro is thankful to Satoru for that?

https://cash.app/$AtoruUchiha

Stop ignoring the post.... At the very least give a reply, even if it isn't much so at least know someone saw it.