4~ A deal

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

He put his hand above her head on a pillar. His head tilted to a side slightly to get a better view of her face. Her hands fisted behind her back, in a way to calm herself.

As Ragini found herself under his mercy, her heart raced with fear and confusion. The man standing before her exuded an aura of calmness that sharply contrasted with the danger she sensed lurking beneath the surface. His piercing eyes seemed to hold a myriad of secrets, and Ragini couldn't shake off the feeling that she had stumbled into something far beyond her comprehension.

" By answering like this, you will only create trouble for yourself and make me believe that I've done nothing wrong taking you with me."

She gulped, her chest moved up and down slowly and she instantly put her hands on his chest to stop him ending the little distance between them.

She blinked her eyes as he palmed her cheek. His touch held utmost gentleness.

" I am sure you want to meet your family."

Ragini snapped her gaze at him, her eyebrows scrunched in confusion and fear.

Fear- that he might have done something to them.

Confusion- why is he talking about them? Is he setting her free?

She felt him caressing her jaw softly and saying,

" I am sure you do."

He stepped back and Ragini questioned him nervously.

" Wh..what did you do to them?"

Vidyut chuckled humorously.

" I don't hurt people close to you except-"

He grabbed her hand and intertwined his fingers with her.

" another man than me."

He fixed her hair and said.

" For your family's safety and if you want to meet them soon, you are going to do what I'll say. Okay?"

Ragini's confusion grew wider. She wants to meet her family but she is not sure if he'll stay on his word. What if he takes his work from her then never let her meet her family.

" I..don't trust you."

He expected this.

He took out his mobile and showed her the video. It was a live video of her family. Ragini hurriedly grabbed the mobile from him and whispered with glossy eyes.

" Mumma, papa...Rakhsit."

She touched the screen, happy to find them all safe. They are sitting in a moving car. Vidyut took his mobile from her and put it back in pocket.