16~ His tender touch

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

Rudraksh was the only person Ragini could run for help but he was nowhere to be seen in the mansion. She dialled Aaditya's number once again.

" Ru..Rudra is not here, Aadi. What should I do?"

She panicked, pacing in her room.

" I... I'll see what I can do."

" Okay."

Ragini said in tiny voice before sitting on bed. She sighed, look down to her lap. Her heart beat increased every time a thought about his safety crossed her mind.

She dialled Kartik's number but chose not to call him, thinking he must be at home and she will make him nothing but worried.

But...

What about Vidyut? Is he safe? Mitali said his car was badly destroyed. What if..

Horror expressions plastered on her face and she did not think twice before calling Kartik. Her eyebrows knitted together in worry, eyes glistening with concern and she is getting restless to see him. She wants him in front of her eyes, as soon as possible!

Kartik did not pick up her call and she concluded he must be asleep.

30 minutes passed but there was no glimpse of anyone. This big mansion started suffocating her.

" I shouldn't have fought with him.."

She mumbled and a long tear escaped her eyes. Her attention was shifted to the door of her bedroom when she heard the opening sound.

She stood up from bed. Her heart beat increased as she could see the figure slowly coming into view.

Relief rushed down her spine seeing Jaisingh brothers.

Vidyut, on the other hand, was not in good condition. His wrist and forehead are banded. A small cut is formed on his cheekbones.

" Let go."

He said to his brothers who were holding him by his shoulders. They left him and he walked toward the bed, while stumbling on his step.

She came forward to help him and fortunately he did not jerk her away. He is hurt physically.

Her eyes met his as she made him sit on bed. His dead eyes sparkled seeing her. She blinked and tried moving back, because his brothers must be here-

" They are gone."

He said to her,

" Oh," she stepped back anyway. He stared at her as she walked toward the door and locked it from inside.

Without saying a word, she went to the closet and came back with a fresh pair of clothes.

" You should change."