12~ New friends of Ragini

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

She made him sit on the bed then went to the closet and came back with another pair of shirt and trousers. She handed him.

" You should change your clothes."

Vidyut blinked, staring at her face.

" No."

She chewed the inside of her lower lip and tucked the strand of her hair behind the ear. He removed his shirt, leaving himself in white vest and unbuckled his belt. The things fell on the ground and he moved back to bed.

She picked his clothes and put them on the couch. She could feel his stares on herself as she was pouring water in glass from the jar.

She turned around and walked to him. She forwards the glass of water.

" I did not hurt him. Are you happy?"

He asked, taking the glass. His tone felt strangely hopeful. It felt like he just wanted to hear something positive from her for himself.

She gulped the saliva before uttering.

" Oh.."

He drank the water and handed her the glass.

She put the glass on the table near the couch.

" Ragini, idhar aana."

( Ragini, come here..)

She looked at him patting on the place beside himself. She sighed and went near bed. She climbed up and sat down beside him.

Her heart skipped a beat when he put his head over her lap out of blue.

" Can I do this? Or am I not permitted to do this as well?"

He chuckled bitterly.

" Uhm, It's okay."

She couldn't help but to say. His eyelashes dropped and he exhaled softly. He fluttered his eyes open and grabbed her hand.

He intertwined his fingers with her and she did not stop him, surprisingly.

" You don't like it when I hold your hand and do something like this. But you let him do that. Do you hate me that much?"

He questioned. She furrowed her eyebrows.

" He is my best friend."

She knows he is drunk but she did not like the way he compared him and Aaditya. There is a huge difference between them.

" Did he not deceive you?"

Vidyut asked with disbelief. She preferred not to answer. Her eyes fell on his knuckles. It looks bad, his wound.

" Where are you going?"

Vidyut asked hurriedly when she moved his head away from her lap and put on the pillow.