1~ Abducted

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

A song is playing on a loudspeaker which is irritating the whole Singh family. A neighbour even came to complain.

" Please ask your sister to turn the volume low. My mother can get a heart attack because of her enjoyment."

By looking at her face, it was clear that she was irritated. The young boy of the house nodded then went to his father to tell the matter.

Rajesh Singh sighed and glanced at his wife, Ritima Singh.

" I'll go and tell her."

She went to her daughter's room who had lifted the house on her head by her noise. When she reached near her room, she could hear her singing along-

" Seeti veeti aakhein-vaankhein yu na maaro. Pheko na chahat ke ye daane. Ho, majnu raanjhe saare jhuthe hain yaha pe, jhuthe hain dil ke fasane..."

Ritima opened the door and made a weird expression as she saw her dancing with a dryer in hand as a mic.

" Ragini!"

She called her with a stern voice but the girl was too busy to listen. Ritima sighed heavily and chose to turn off the music.

" Peeche mere aashiqon... Peeche mere aashiqon- hain?"

Ragini uttered at last when music suddenly stopped playing. She turned around and found her mother.

" Why did you do that, Mumma?"

Ragini huffed. Ritima looked around her room which she had made so messy.

" It's 9 in the morning, Ragini and you are disturbing everyone by your loud music."

Ritima replied.

" Did that lady complain again?"

Ritima nodded.

" I have to talk to her. She does not ever let me enjoy it."

" It's not only about her. You are disturbing us as well. We need peaceful morning but you bring tycoon by your weird songs."

Ritima snapped back and turned to leave the room. Offended Ragini, walked behind her while saying.

" How can you call my songs weird, maa?"

Rajesh and Rakshit look at the mother-daughter duo.

" You know I have perfect taste in music and whatever I find captivating. You shouldn't be scolding your daughter just because neighbours cannot stay calm due to your charming daughter. Instead, you should support me."

" Hey bhagwan! Kitna bolti hain ye ladki."

( Oh God! This girl speaks a lot.)

Ritima glared at Ragini who just shrugged her shoulders and went to her brother and father in the living room.