29~ Angel serving her husband

Mature content ahead

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

She moaned as he slipped his tongue inside her mouth. He rested his back against the wall behind and wrapped his arm around her waist. His other hand undoed the strings of her gown but it was a bit difficult.

Not having any chance, he tore them one by one.

She broke the kiss and glared at him, " What the hell? You should have asked me."

" Baby, I'll get you more like this," he replied and placed his lips on her neck. She arched her back, moved her neck back, giving more excess to plant hickey on her skin.

" Mmm..."

She ran her fingers into his hair and flushed as she felt his bulge against her covered core. Their body is arousing second by second, showing how both are affected by each other in the most erotic way possible.

Her gown hangs loose on her body as he slides straps down from her shoulders, exposing her bare breast. She was in no mood to wear a bra tonight but did not know this reason would make him smirk.

He pecked the tip of her nipple before taking the whole bud into his mouth.

" Ow!"

She hissed as he bit her nipple before gently licking it to soothe the pain. He groaned and moved back only to crash his lips against her and pulled her into a rough passionate kiss.

She unbuttoned his shirt and he took his hand off her body making her slide the shirt down from his body.

He was too engrossed in kissing her lips that he did not realise what his Angel was doing.

He thinned his eyebrows and broke the kiss as he felt his wrist tied together.

" What the fuck?" he cursed while she collected her hair and made low messy bun of her hair.

"Shhh!"

She placed her finger on his lips when he tried untying his wrist from shirt. He blinked confusedly, " Don't tell me you changed your mind now. It's okay, Angel. You can tell me but you don't need to do this."

She chuckled slightly and said, " Let your Angel serve you tonight."

Although excitement rushed down his spine, at the same time he didn't want his wife to do such things. Yeah, he thought of it but maybe some other time in future.

" Angel.."

" Let me," she interrupted him in the middle and placed her lips on his chest. She started sliding down while kissing every place of his upper body wherever she could.

His heart beat raised as she sat on her knees while looking up at his face. He gulped down his own saliva.

She bites her lower lip and undo his pants before sliding it down along with her boxers. She is nervous, there is no denial but at the same she wants to please him as well, just like the way he does to her.