6~ Red or green flag?

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

" The heck?"

She muttered, looking away for a few seconds only. She looked back at him and was glad to find underwear on him. She should go and let him take a bath in peace but no, she decided to shamelessly stare at him.

Tattoos on his left arm left her awestruck. She opened the window.

" Ye aap kya kar rahe hain?"

( What are you doing?)

She asked sternly. Vidyut poured the water over his head from the mug.

" Naha rahe hain. Dekh to rahi ho tum."

( As you can see, I am taking a bath.)

Ragini shook her head.

" No I mean, why here? You can go home. You are being nothing but stubborn."

She nearly scolded him.

" Chashni si meethi boli hai tumhari. Diabetes hone ka khatra hai."

( Your voice is as sweet as sugar syrup. I can get diabetes.)

He is impossible.

" Why don't you let us go?"

Vidyut laughed as if she uttered something funny and started applying soap on his body.

" Nahi jaane denge."

( I won't let you go.)

She sighed irritatedly and unknowingly glanced at his abs. It won't be wrong to say that he is a Greek God. He is devilishly handsome and it's crazy he knows very well. He is proud of it.

" You must be enjoying looking at your man like this."

She looked at his face and he just smirked.

" Dekh lo. Tumhare hi hain hum."

( I am yours to watch anyway.)

She low-key felt her heart skipping a beat but it's wrong.

" Forget the contract, Mr. Jaisingh. My father is more stubborn than you."

Ragini said.

Vidyut chuckled and washed his body with water.

" I like competition."

She sighed irritatedly.

" Vidyut came toward the bench and grabbed the towel from it. He wrapped it around his torso and ran his fingers in his wet hair.

" And If you repeat one more time about leaving you-"

He walked toward her, put his hands on the edge of the window and brought his face closer to her.