17~ Day out

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

Vidyut raised his eyebrows when Aaditya bumped his fist against the desk. The rat is finally in the trap-

" What's up?" his tone screaming mockery.

" Bastard! Why the fuck you can't keep your shits to yourself?"

Vidyut leaned his back on the chair. Aaditya pinched the bridge of his nose and stood straight.

" Why did you do that? You knew that deal was important to me, didn't you? Why the fuck you made my partner take the deal from me at the very peak point, asshole?"

Yes, Vidyut is aware of how much this- that deal meant to him. He might lose crores as his business partner has now stepped back as per Vidyut's orders.

" Sit down, step-brother."

He pointed at the chair. Aaditya clenched his jaw.

" I will throw this chair at your fucking face!"

Vidyut made a hurtful expression, " Oops!"

" Cool down!"

Aaditya clicked his tongue hearing his amusing tone. He knows the reason! He is well aware why Vidyut Jaisingh is suddenly not minding his own business.

Vidyut furrowed when Aaditya smirked. He suspected his sudden change of expression. He must be up to something.

" You know something, I can make millions. Keep this fucking deal to yourself."

He put his hands on the desk and leaned his body down toward him.

" But, my dear step-brother, you must be aware of your wife's whereabouts. Who knows what might happen to her."

Vidyut's eyes darkened, a wave of anger crossed him at the mention of Ragini. Aaditya straightened his blazer and turned to leave the cabin.

Before leaving, he glanced at Vidyut.

" Don't you worry, I won't hurt her. After all, I am her lover."

A thought to take the gun from the drawer and shove the muzzle into his mouth then press the trigger, crossed his mind. But, he refrained himself because he does not want to pull neither Mitali nor Ragini in between their personal rivalry.

He grabbed his mobile and dialled Ragini's number. He tapped his index finger on the desk impatiently, waiting for her to accept the call.

" Hell-"

" Where are you?"

He cut her off in the middle. She took a few seconds pause, and must be wondering why he is sounding so bitter.

" I am with Nikita."

" Nikita?" he asked.

" Yes, she was free so she asked me if I could spend some time with her."