9~ Beginning of new life

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

Ragini sighed looking at herself in the mirror. Many girls are dying to marry this billionaire man who has, to everyone's surprise, has set his eyes on her and made her only his to love.

Her life will be fully changed from today onwards. She will become his wife, which means she needs to present herself in a formal manner around everyone. Her behaviour should be polite just like women of this family, even though they are fake from head to toe.

She knows the reality.

Her way of talking, her lifestyle, her food and drinks, her etiquettes and demeanours- everything will change. She needs to act in front of cameras. That's how rich are like. There are two different lives in them and she has seen this in Jaisingh family members.

There is no way she can step back now. He has left no exit for her. It was foolish of her to think that she could find some reason by making him do things. He passed all his tests.

Her jewellery, outfit, footwear, every single thing is screaming marvellous wealth. He has selected top things for her. From where he even gets this much money?

He runs an illegal business, duh!- Her inner self replied.

She grabbed her phone when it rang. It was him who saved his number on her phone. Yeah, she finally got her mobile.

He saved his number on her mobile as Mine but she changed it to Carrot.

She hates him as much as she hates carrots.

She picked up the call.

" Smile, Angel."

She knew he would say something like this. After all, he is fully aware of her state.

" You promised me something. Should I think that Vidyut Jaisingh failed to fulfil his wife's promise?"

He has not yet bring Aaditya. He let out a heartfelt laugh.

" I never break my promise, Angel. You will meet him today only."

She blinked her eyes. She doesn't know Aaditya will react after seeing her. He has feelings for her so it might hurt him. But she wants to see him once. She wants to make sure he is safe and nothing happened to him

He disconnected the call saying the priest is asking for him. Means she will be taken downstairs soon.

She waited in her room until her brother showed up to take her downstairs.

" Let's go."

His expression is gloomy. Rohan and Sahil held the chunri above her head with Rakshit. One more person was needed so an unknown man held it from behind.

She kept her gaze low as soon as she reached the main hall. The camera flashing sound could be heard. Her heart beat increased in nervousness and she dared not to look up. She is not used to this much attention.