11~ Ragini is guilty

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

The whole ride was silent. Ragini could sense, he was having a battle with his mind with his head resting back and eyes closed. She did not initiate any conversation until they reached home- His home.

Ragini looked around the main hall and found no presence of humans. Not even maids were here. Biting the corner of her lower lip she followed her husband.

She can talk back to him when he is in a playful mood but he intimidates her with an anguish look on face. He clearly looks irritated. Because of Aaditya?- she thought.

" Ah."

Vidyut hurriedly turned as he heard whimper. She bumped her knee against the vase.

" Careful."

He said and she nodded before walking. This time, he walked behind her, stared at her. He wants to say so many things- maybe order her as well that she cannot meet Aaditya ever. It irks him. He cannot stand seeing another man being close to her. She is only his.

But, he is unable to find words or language to talk to her. She will misunderstand him and probably tell him that he has no right to direct her what to do and what not.

He sighed mentally.

He never got this much frustrated in his life like he is now. He wants to claim her so that the only person she remembers is him. He wants to see himself in her gaze but guess, he can't force her.

She is already finding ways to leave him and he will only open doors for her.

What do people say nowadays?

Yes, red flag!

He is the greatest red flag and he is well aware of this.

But, he needs to become a green flag for her that she doesn't find escape from him, but a way to enter his life.

What if she never will? What if someone snatched her? That Aaditya can do this.

Vidyut's expression stiffened at this thought as they entered the room. Be it Aaditya or any creature, nobody can snatch her from him. He found her, took her, married her, now he will not leave her ever until death parts them.

It's better he doesn't see her right now. He would lose his control if she said something triggering so he turned on his heels to leave.

Ragini thinned her eyebrows as she saw him getting out of the room. She shrugged her shoulders and sat on the bed. Grabbing her mobile, she dialled her mother's name who picked up her call in a few rings.

" How's Vidyut?"

She sighed softly.

" He...is good."

She replied with a pause. Finally, she is feeling a little light. Talking to her family for a while, she accepted the video call of her friends. It was a group video call.